Who's sober.

Discussion in 'General' started by nicnac370, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Currently, I am sober. Started smoking only at night bc of my $$ situation.

2. i smoke X times a day. i hate being X hours sober.

3. I am very sober. It sucks.

4. haha thats funny man. the other day i was rolling a joint and a booger fell from my nose into the bud. i picked it out cuz that woulda been gross if i smoked it

5. tell us more about em

6. I'm never sober!!! Except for when I'm on T-breaks or vacation or jobs and shit like that.

7. i am right now because i dont have any. :(

8. what's sober?

9. i gave up being sober a long time ago.

i am scientist

10. I'm sober for the time being, because I dont want to give birth to a stoned baby :D

11. I'm sober. Within 3 hours I won't be though. Nebula ftw!

12. What is this sober you speak of?

13. A few claimed they were 'Crips', others were pillheads, cokeheads. They always stole shit. Ect

14. Sober as a motherfuck. I'm good with it though, just extremely bored out of my mind and trapped in my room. 5-6 days of shit going like this (this is the 4th day of it already though so I'm back to "high times" soon).

Its not that I don't like being sober, its that I hate being sober with absolutely nothing to do. Then I'm just up in my head all day...

15. oo oo pick me lol but yeah it sux

16. Cupcakes are really gay

17. right here, i'm sober. lack of money, man. no money no weed.

18. 2 months exactly. to this second.

still in comatose from the last time i smoked gonna try and get some tomorrow

19. I haven't smoked for a while...proly over a month...I rarely get to smoke anymore...it's no bueno :(