Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whos smoking before Thanksgiving Dinner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BongmanB, Nov 28, 2013.

1. #1 BongmanB, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    I am, hope you do too! Stories?

2. I have enough sour for a few bong bowls I cant decide whether to smoke before or after dinner...

3. Nope, too many disapproving family members. Have a good thanksgiving guys!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Me me me me me me me!!!!!! Tis the season to get stoned.. falalalala lala la la

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 bongtokes6200, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    me, me, me! prolly blaze a bowl or two with the grandparents and mum before the feast takes place, we're the only ones in the fam that came out who enjoy in the herbs. itll be nice.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Already did. I smoked a fat .5 bowl with about .3 of kief on top by myself before i left. My grandma asked me why my eyes weren't open lol.

7. No, i wish tho

8. Eating dinner in like 5 mins... gonna sneak out back for a toke after dinner to relax itll be reeeeaaaall nice 

9. Hell yes. Toking with Sister before. It's gonna be great.

Probably roll a J and destroy it on the side of the house.

It'll be my first stoned holiday, let's see how it goes.

10. Did this a few years back, TERRIBAD decision. I was paranoid the entire fucking time. Didn't laugh at any jokes (and everyone in my family has a pretty good sense of humor that matches mine, think Archer), didn't socialize, didn't make eye contact. Time went by mad slow and I'm fairly sure at least two of my fam members knew I was stoned.

Food did taste great though.

11. smoked on the drive home from work. smoked when I got home. will smoke in a few hours at dinner time lol I always smoke!

12. I'm waiting til afterwards. Herb will get rid of any heartburn that the food gives me.

13. Just got done with Danksgiving. Awesome.

14. Wish we did it here!

15. been smoking since the AM...got BAKED and cooked a bangin meal....smoked some more with the bong and then sat down to eat...all with the Godfather playing in the background....def a solid T-day

16. Dad and I smoked a joint before dinner and one after dessert...great thanksgiving over here :)

17. I wish but my gma is super against drugs and shit. Id be uncomfortable as hell haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Dude when my mom caught me years ago she said 'this doesnt mean that you can just be blatently high... except for at thanksgiving'