whos right whos wrong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by weedst, Dec 21, 2009.

1. ok my frinds is pissed at me cus whenever i go over his house his parents invite me to stay for diner and or eat some food if i want and last night we were going to sled at a hill but i had no gas so i told him and he was liek heres 10 just pay me back. i told him no i wont be able to payhim back countless times then his two friends were like we will just GIVE him 5 each cus he always drives us around. so i was like fine and went on my way to get gas then sledding

we get back and his mom told us to make some pizzas and we did so he got mad that im always eating his food when we all had the same amount of pizza

one more thing he left some cigs in my car cus he dint want them in his house cus hes scared of his mom finding them so i was liek w e and smoked liek 5 (i no im wrong here but w e)

now he sais i have to pay in 5 for a nick that i "ripped him off with " not true
    then 5 for the gas
    then 5 for all the food i eat at his house

btw when ever we smoke its ALWAYS my weed never his so am i right or am i in the wrong

2. lol and how old are yall?

3. sounds like you guys are both tapped in the fucking head

4. Ha ha i see why you'd say that but im 19 he is 18

5. tapped?

6. your starting to come out like a moocher, in his eyes anyway.

7. From what you showed, I'm going to say I think that you are right on this... Tell him he can kiss your ass and suck your dick. That's exactly what I would do

8. haha dude you sound just like this kid who's always eating food at my house. Annoying as hell.

I bet he doesnt pay shit for the food in his house though, so unless his parents are asking for money dont give him anything.

9. Im right.

Your wrong.

Problem solved :D

10. ha ha its not like he is paying for the food its his parentes money buying it

11. Maybe he thinks you're after his mom? :laughing:

12. Put some distance between him and his place, this situation is an easy way to lose friends quickly..

I believe you to be in the right, although smoking his darts didn't make this any easier on you.. If he demands payment give him what you can afford but tell him its the last his going to get.

That or tell him to fuck off and stop being such a stinge, he didnt charge anyone else for food, That you dont refund sacks and if he doesnt like it dont by from you and that he made you drive out for gas anyway..

13. Arguing over piss ant amounts of money is a great way to lose friends. I've watched it happen so many times it doesn't matter who's right just pay him.

If you really want to argue though I would go give his mom money in front of him for the food and she will probably turn it down if she is anything like my friends moms and he'll feel fuckin stupid. He has no claim to the other 2 kids giving your money wtf is he thinking?

14. How can you not pay your bud back when he loans you $10 but you can still afford to buy some green?

15. I think you should fight him. Yeah you were in the wrong with the cigs but i would swing on him when he told me i owed him money for bullshit and was serious about it.

16. If he does want you to pay for all the food you ate at his house then you have the right to have him pay for all the weed he smoked which if im right you said you always bought the green

17. So he's a fuckin' idiot for makin' you pay for food that his mom feeds to you..

Btw, you need to go find some real friends.

18. sounds like sum petty shit schmoke a j and move the fuck on:rolleyes:

19. Arguing over money is bad. Money is fucking evil, yet it appears we all require it to do anything, so...

I don't know why he's getting mad at you for mooching. Tell him to fuck off and get angry at his mommy for inviting you to stay, instead. Her house, her food I'm assuming.

On that note, perhaps you should distance yourself for a bit, to let him cool down...