whos right more of the time? democrats or republicans?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Boobz, Feb 24, 2011.

1. What do you think? Looking for more nonpartsian people to answer.... not people like jimithing or dronetek.

2. My head just exploded.

3. they all work for the same people who control the world, the top1%

4. most of the time, i seriously doubt anyone cares about who is right or doing the right thing. you can show a dozen pie charts showing they're wrong, you can show a videoclip of someone saying the opposite thing as what they claimed he said, and they will continue to pretend that what they're saying is true ignoring the contradicting evidence.

anymore political messaging is a blunt force hard sell. there is no way but my way. <- rinse, repeat 500 times, tweak the message a little bit, repeat 500 more times, to infinity. if people hear it enough, it will gain in perceived authority.

5. I think Republican rhetoric is more correct.

Democrat policy is less evil.

and yes, Ron Paul.

6. My fellow blades like ron Paul alot? What's this guy about?

7. none of th.....oh yeah Ron Paul.

isn't one of the indicators of sociopathy the tendency to believe that you are "Right" no matter what evidence is thrown against you?

8. He's basically thomas jefferson reincarnated, only cuter.

9. now that is just taking being a "paultard" too far....:D

10. You know how to tell if a politician is telling lies???:confused_2:

their lips are moving...:D

There is a simple solution to the bipartisan problem, it involves flame throwers...:eek:

11. There's no 'right or wrong', only 'my way or the high way'.

12. lol :smoke:

I think tar and feathering is a little more rustic-Americana, kinda folksy.

13. The Constitution, in so many words.

For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times. Before the Empire.

14. i think are government works best when we have the right party in at the right time

demoractes when we are going broke
    republicians when we are pissed off at some nation

i tend to veiw democrates as seeming more open minded tolerant and peaceful but behind there fake smiles they have some kinda hidden agenda to take are rights away spread the wealth and have airlines rub are junk

republicans on the other hand actually believe alot of the bullshit they go for inasmuch as it is motivated off greed it helps them get shit done.

al gore should have won in 2000.... we put a republician in charge during peace time and he got bored and invaded a few muslem countries here and there.... where as RIGHT NOW when the middle east starts flippin ball sacks would have been a great time to get a republician in there and start callin air strikes

instead we have this kid in the oval office who doesnt know what the fuck hes doing, its fucking humiliating to watch how we are handling the current situation.... there should be a NATO war fleet in the eastern meditarean right now.... air strikes called on tripoli, also flying overhead of protesters

we could do all of that shit if that entire area of the world wasnt pissed as fuck at us right now....

cereally

15. This post is spot on.

16. The more parties fighting in office, the better it will be for us