whos ready for summer?

Discussion in 'General' started by straw42, Mar 21, 2008.

1. i really think i might go insane if it doesnt warm up soon. anyone living up north knows what im talking about. i cant take it anymore. it seems like buffalo has the most depressing winters in the world, it never ends.

2. Ohio sucks too and the weather is very depressing today i thought it was warm so i tried to go smoke a joint with my friend at the quarry and we got to cold and it was so windy we just drove and smoke. I was tired of winter the day I ran out of homegrown from last year. Good thing the seasons always change and that means more crops

3. I'm ready for summer but its going to be a few more months before it starts warming up around here. Hopefully for summer I'll be back living in the city which'll make it nice and convenient to spend every spare fucking moment in one of the parks blazing away, enjoying the sun, with my guit :)

4. Summer is ridiculously hot and dry were i live, ill be looking forward for spring summers suck.

5. Im ready because I only wear shorts. I literally wore shorts every single day to school this year and im in southern PA so it can get pretty damn cold.

6. its already 85F+ where i live... cant wait for the 90+ days of 100F+ temps