Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who's ready for a sweet weekend? + Monster 8.7g Orange Nugget

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hobo173, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend.:hello:

I'm getting ready to go chill in central park with this cute new girl. Hopefully I can get her to appreciate the herb :smoking:

But before I go, I wanted to share this nug of NYC's finest. At 8.7g of dankness, it's definitely a panty dropper. This is an "orange" strain and smells very citrus-y.

Have a great weekend everyone :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i have tht scale

3. I have that scale too. Nice nugget

4. lol i think everyone has that scale, i know i do.

nice nug too

5. my friend has that scale no way!

that better be gone by the end of sunday, man :p

i wanna see a picture of the stem with nothing left on it!

6. i know i am ready for a dope weekend. that nug looks tasty as hell man. and to join in on the party, i have a scale that looks just like that scale but it is silver. hahaha blaze one up everyone:smoking:

7. No way man. I'm gonna keep it until I can find a bigger one. I'll get every connect I know looking for the biggest nug because I'll buy it.

Then at the end of the year, I'll make a xmas tree out the biggest nug.

I'm on a quest :D

8. Where is that scale from? :rolleyes: