Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who's ready for 420?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TakeAHit04, Apr 18, 2013.

1. How's it going blades? I went to my local dispensary today to pick up some wax to get ready for 4/20. Well I found out they were having their 4/20 deals early and all I had to do was text my name and email to one of their numbers. Their deal was 2g of wax for $40 and 1g was already $35 so I thought why not it's only $5 more. I picked out 1g of larry mango wax and 1g of cheese wax. If you guys have your 4/20 stash already post up your pics :smoking: Sorry for the big pics.
    [​IMG]

The Larry
    Mango[​IMG]

The Cheese
    [​IMG]

This is some grapefruit wax I picked up a while ago.[​IMG]

Here's also a nug I had for a while forget the name but it's crossed with cookies.[​IMG]

Just smoked some of the cheese right now :smoking:[​IMG]

2. I don't really notice when 420 rolls around. It's just another day to me. I wish I had all that oil though:bongin:

3. Idk if ill smoke on 420. Im subject to random drug tests and i already smoked twice last week.

4. Yup I don't really celebrate 4/20 that big either plus I gotta work on that day sucks. But after work going to be smoking on those and see where the night takes me:smoking:.

Aww man sorry to hear that. I hope you can find a way to smoke.

5. well you sure as hell are ready to be dabbed out haha, as of now, i dont even have much stash, im hoping to get more, i have like 2 grams of dank and 10 bucks. uh oh times a coming!

6. Yup just got a deal for a 45$ quarter of dank plus i already have a gram or so

7. Grabbing an Oz on Friday, plan to be finished it by Sunday morning!

legalize it.

8. Yup can't wait to get off work and start smoking. Haha damn if I could I would let you dab but hey at least you got 2gs :hello:

Nice price for the quarter I can't even find that over here for some dank, the least I've paid for a quarter of dank was 50 oh how I miss that dealer. Post your pics here if you got any.

Haha nice man good luck with it and sounds like you'll be having a lot of fun those three days.:smoking:

9. Oh yeah, I might grab a 24 pack too and just chill

legalize it.

10. I can't wait my buddy has 3 mason jars full of oil

11. Got some brownies and cookies made with querkle and thc bomb kief and some querkle, thc bomb, kosher kush, and afghan x skunk to smoke on..plus whatever my friends bring :)

12. You're from Canada and you say "24 Pack" not "two-four"? That's rare haha :)

13. Just realized it was this saturday. Nothing special planned here either. Kinda strange how dispensaries have the 4/20 deals. Wouldn't think the people that are in constant pain/ sick or terminally ill would give a shit about 4/20 which is just a excuse for people to get extra high. Seems like the deals and sales they are offering are more geared towards those that obtained a medical marijuana card with no real ailment and just want to get high.

14. BOULDER is being shut down for the second year in a row. Screw you CU! Jk. This sucks though, but I bet ill have a great time at the capital in Denver. Ill take pics. (I'm still bummed that i couldn't get cypress hill/slightly stoopid or method man/red man tickets)

15. image-3888916344.jpg

image-1463923518.jpg

Not all of it just some nugs from the quarter

16. Just picked up an eighth of sour cheese for the occasion

[​IMG]

17. I'm ready! Bout to smoke with some of my boys, BMX for like 3 hours, celebrate my little brothers birthday, then going to hang with my girl :cool: should be a great day! Hope everything goes well :smoking:

18. I've got 2gs of jack the ripper and going to be listening to Lucy in the sky with diamonds ;) should be fun.

19. Lol yeah, all my friends say 2-4. I guess I've just always said 24 pack

legalize it.

20. So I went to 4/20/13 at Denver and it was awesome! It was so amazing and friendly and smoky ha. Too bad those assholes had to scare the shit out of all of us

Attached Files: