Whos Playing MAG?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DaiLLeSTeL, Sep 3, 2010.

1. looking for some teamates who can work smartly together. possibly building a clan.

WHERE YALL AT?

2. Raven here...Level 9 vet, I'm addicted.

S.V.E.R GTFO

3. Yeahh, Raven is where its at!
    Whats ya PSN?

4. mybeardhuwts, I'm in $D$ clan

5. wow, thats some crazy shit. so am i. i will add you as soon as i finish the game im in.

6. Woah your already in the clan? :smoking:

7. haha, yeah bro. i juss joined it earlier today. i see you in the roster too. sending you add now.

8. WTF!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

9. haha, yeah bro. crazy shit huh?

10. Wierd.

Im a SVER.

Dont be hateful. :D

11. haven't played it since the first day I tried to play. = /

12. I read this post. No review on this game would be appreciated. I really pumped about this game, but when he refused to allow companies to review the game before its release, I remember that it was all that was supposed to be.

13. It is really a great game, i love it.

It is MW2 on a more realistic, tactical point.

strategy, teamwork and communication really puts you on top.

if you guys get a chance to enjoy it join raven and add me, i send PSN in message. or gimme yours and you'll get it.

14. I've been thinking about buying this game. I played the beta when it was released and I liked it a lot. Do a lot of people still play this game?

15. i dont have a ps3. but was going to get this game and a ps3 because it was made by the same people who made socom 2 (best game ever made in the world ever hands down woo)

16. Anyone know how active this game is online? That's what is going to determine if I buy this game.

17. very active. everybodies playing it.