Whos ordered from grasscity?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Angus.P420, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just ordered a new bong from grasscity and am anxious for it to arrive but I been reading a lot of bad reviews of people sayin they didn't get there piece or it was the wrong thing, broken ect. I know I should of read reviews first but I didn't think of it cause they looked pretty legit and have a wide range of products. Has anyone ordered from here before and if so was the service good or bad?

2. If Grasscity store was not legit , it can't be on business for this long.

The only problem i see is long delivery date when you are from US and the item you ordered is from Amsterdam warehouse. Though this problem is usually caused by customs instead of Grasscity Shop.

Also keep in mind 99% people who don't face issues don't post their reviews.

3. [quote name="Lizard King" post="19136261" timestamp="1386677002"]If Grasscity store was not legit , it can't be on business for this long.The only problem i see is long delivery date when you are from US and the item you ordered is from Amsterdam warehouse. Though this problem is usually caused by customs instead of Grasscity Shop.Also keep in mind 99% people who don't face issues don't post their reviews.[/quote] good point on the last part, and have you personally ordered anything? Was the order correct?

Yes , i have a nice collection of bongs and they all arrived correctly

5. [quote name="Lizard King" post="19136278" timestamp="1386677376"]Yes , i have a nice collection of bongs and they all arrived correctly[/quote] that makes be feel abit better thanks for the input. U can imagine How I felt after I ordered and then read that people had problems.

6. Its dedinatly legit, my friend ordered three bongs and the one even came two days early. But definatly quality stuff.
    P.S. Happy blazin'

-Peace

Sent from my banana using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I have ordered from GC and it came promptly as expected. 

8. My order just got in today actually. 

I ordered on the 27th and it shipped on the 3rd. Im in the south.

Very discreet packaging (brown box w/"fragile" sticker/tape)
    piece was secure, properly padded, nothing broken

:)

9. All sounds good, hopfully my piece will be here the 19th or 20th

10. [quote name="hyperballad" post="19137832" timestamp="1386702223"]My order just got in today actually. I ordered on the 27th and it shipped on the 3rd. Im in the south.Very discreet packaging (brown box w/"fragile" sticker/tape)piece was secure, properly padded, nothing broken:)[/quote] how long did it take before they shipped it?

11. [quote name="Lizard King" post="19136278" timestamp="1386677376"]Yes , i have a nice collection of bongs and they all arrived correctly[/quote] how long did it take before they shipped it

If it is on holiday season , it takes 4-5 days to ship it not usually takes 2 days

13. [quote name="Lizard King" post="19139069" timestamp="1386715658"]If it is on holiday season , it takes 4-5 days to ship it not usually takes 2 days[/quote] how Long did it take after that to get to your house?

14. #14 bob barker, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    I have bought several items off the site. To avoid the whole customs and shipping time(if your in the usa) search for pieces made in the usa. The stuff made in usa ships out from here. It took me 5 days to get my last piece.

15. yeah i bought a couple pieces, they take a while to arrive but are exactly what you order

16. Was there anything on the packaging that would lead say parentals to not like if they disagree with smoking?
    I have a lot of packages coming in (school, etc) to home but I'd prefer they not see a big "Shipment from GrassCity to X" tag on the box for them to see.

There is nothing on package that states smoking or Grasscity 

18. #19 hyperballad, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    I ordred on the 27th(friday) and it shipped on the 3rd (Wednesday). I ordred a bong.

19. I ordered on the 9th, il post when I get the email sayin it's been shipped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.