Who's not smokin today? Why?

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I'm not smoking, despite having the chance to multiple times, because I'm on a t break until next Friday. Which I'm happy about because I've been meaning to take it for a while and haven't. I need it and want it. Anyone else?

2. Nobody wants to come through and smoke me out when I smoked the last of my half with them a week ago. :| I'm pissed because I've been on probation for 3 years and now I'm not.

3. Fuck that, man

4. Damn dude I feel you on the probation and fake ass friends

5. Im not smoking today, i have to kick it with a buddy cuz he is coming home to visit, and he doesnt smoke sooo....

6. Cause I'm celebrating 4/23 this year. I'm gonna be a fuckin' originator! It'll be like Christmas and Christmas Eve...only fucked up and totally in reverse.

7. [quote name='"CamoMan"']Cause I'm celebrating 4/23 this year. I'm gonna be a fuckin' originator! It'll be like Christmas and Christmas Eve...only fucked up and totally in reverse.[/quote]

Why 4/23?

8. I'm not cuz I've been high all day for several years. I need a time to feel different. I've been sober for a month and its decent. Fuxk traditions

9. I smoked a quarter yesterday, I need a break. Also I don't have anymore extra cash, but that's okay I'm all hazey from yesterday

10. Found a guy who sells some dank bud within walking distance. I went into the liquor store by my house and told the clerk about my 420. He made a call and told me where to go. :)