Who's more likely to get busted?

Discussion in 'General' started by dank nugglets, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Dude moving pounds or guy moving ounces?

2. more the scarier I always say.

depends on techniques, location as well

3. in the same location

4. Too Broad

5. Ok I'll try to be more clear.

Say like a....

A guy getting multiple pounds of weed at a time (2-3x a month) and getting rid of it quickly.

Or a guy who continually scores ounces and re ups regularly?

6. in that case, as long as transfer is safe, less transactions in larger amounts would seem safer to me...

unless you got caught, then it would be worse:eek:

7. I feel like the guy moving pounds would probably have more experience than the guy moving Os, so he would probably be able to avoid the authorities. And I think the O guy would generate more heat because he re ups more often, and probably sales dimes/small weight to a lot of people, where the pounds guy sells to a select few making it slightly easier to stay undetected.

8. Yeah for sure the big guy would def have more experience. But when you get too big bad things happen

Getting pounds is a huge operation..Someone's gotta be watching

9. Neither if they're good. The transactions all work the same way, one just happens to pick up more at a time.

You just have to not be a moron, and keep your mouth shut around people.

10. Dude. pounds. i mean comeon. like thats like asking whos mor likely to get busted a guy going 20mph over the speed limit or someone going 90 over the limit and drunk!!!!!!

11. there are just waaaaaaaaay too many variables. think about all this shit that could go wrong with either one:
    1. snitches. consumer or someone on the lower tier.
    2. attention from 5-0
    3. whos in the game longer (experience)
    4. slip ups.
    not tryna brag and shit but im pretty knowledgeable about the game. well really its all i know but anyhow unless ur talkin about two guys in a mirror type situations cant nobody give you a forreal answer

12. \why do u think that? just because he has more weight doesnt mean hes gonna get caught. its all about technique and just following certain rules of the game

13. guy moving Os more likely to get caught. more interactions. BUT the guy moving pounds will get snitched on by the guy moving Os. the guy moving Os gets no sentence for ratting out guy moving larger quantities. that's how the game works.