Who's leading the charge in the US market for seed sales?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Berg37, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Who's leading the charge in the US market for seed sales?

Who is the top dog of the US territory? Reliable in fems, autos, multiple and newly updated strains, price, and germination success? Tell it all and here promote your favorite US bank!

• Like Like x 3
  2. I would like to know also please. greybeard is catching bad rep and overseas banks are getting seized..

3. Good question. I have been searching and would prefer recommendations rather than just search results. I found a few, but not sure how good they are.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Back to Crop King Seeds it is!

5. My only order so far was from DankSeeds in Michigan and everything went really well. I think I bought them on a Friday and they were delivered on Wednesday. Shippin' from the Mitten.

• Like Like x 2
  6. North Atlantic seed co.
    Maine based. Woman owned and operated. Good selection, great communications, takes debit/credit and very fast reliable shipping

• Like Like x 2
  7. Was the order discreet? Howd it come?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yup. It came in a regular little shipping box and looked like any other package.

9. jbc seeds
    great lakes genetics
    oregon elite
    dc seed exchange

almost all vendors sell seeds from several breeders... you have to do your research on breeders. ive had very good results (all feminized) from Archive, Mass Medical, Useful, LIT, and CSI Humboldt. But like mass medicals prayer pupil is a yield monster with good quality but the smell is nothing special where Useful seeds blueberry chocolate diesel yield is low, it vegged super slow, but you can smell it from a mile away and looks like the most potent bud ive ever seen. but both of those strains are still drying so i cant say for sure.

• Like Like x 1