Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whos Is Your Favorite Comedian

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WakeNBak3, Jul 19, 2009.

1. I was listening to some stand up and im liking Dave Chappelle.

Joe Rogan is pretty funny and badass tp....

I wanna give a shout out to Wboro9..

PLEASE RESPOND

2. I forgot his name but the comedian that did the movie documentary "super high me"

3. You're thinking of Doug Benson,

mine would be George Carlin.

4. I can't really choose one, I like George lopez, Katt williams, Dave chapelle, that big dude that calls himself fluffy, not fat lol, and Ralphie may is pretty funny too. theres many more I just can't remember their names, Comedy Central is one of my favorite stations.

5. Dave Chappelle

Katt Williams

6. well wakenbake u'z my boy.

my favorite comedian is probably going to have to be james franco or will ferrel.

codeine... think about it man.

7. dat phan. or richard pryor.

8. Bill motherfuckin Hicks

9. Doug Benson, Dave Chapelle, And Sarah Silverman

10. So many great ones.

I love Dave Chappelle, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Paul Mooney, Jon Stewart, David Cross, and Patton Oswalt. 80s Eddie Murphy too (Raw & Delirious, back in the days of the gaily-colored leather suits). I'm really growing on Sam Kinison too.

However, I also enjoy Doug Benson, Dave Attell, Katt Williams, Lenny Bruce, Rodney Dangerfield, Don Rickles, Daniel Tosh (in small doses), Mitch Hedberg, Lewis Black, Chris Rock, Doug Stanhope, and Jerry Seinfeld, and then a lot of assorted one-timers from Comedy Central standups.

11. Dave Chappelle is my all time fave.

Also really like Dave Benson and Rodney Carrington.

12. My favorite would be Dave Chappelle, but next is after is so hard. For some strange reason, I think I'm going to have to go with Chris Rock, even though a lot of people can't stand him.

13. Chris Rock relies on the "Hey, im a crazy black guy and i'm gonna talk about the difference between black and white people" act.

It gets old quick IMO.

14. for me its dave chappelle.. i got to see a live standup in lauderdale a few years back, it was awsome..

I also like katt williams (pimp chronicles is classic), martin lawerance (runteldat was the shit) and bill burr (don't sleep on this dude, he's been on the chappelle show before, dudes funny as hell... check out why do i do this)
    :smoking:

15. This thread should be posted in the general or GC humour forums

16. George Carlin.

/thread

17. mitch hedberg

/thread

18. Daniel Tosh, listen to some of his stand ups before his show, the show's alright, but his stand up's so much better.

Dave Chapelle's alright

And the guy who says I'm not fat, I'm Fluffy is Gabriel Iglacias [or whatever] he's funny, doesn't have too many new jokes though.

19. RUSSELL PETERS...sorry about the caps but thats how good he is. i like him more then katt williams, dave chappelle, and others...unheard of comedian out of canada, but still hilarious