Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whos high at work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GillyTHEkid, Aug 3, 2011.

1. The mods shouldnt have anything to do with it.

People just need to learn to use pics the right way. :D

2. I get high before work all the time.
    But I'm a server and usually open the bar, which means we're almost always dead as fuck. an hour into my 8hr shift and I'm sitting at the bar watching TV because there's almost no one there. might as well enjoy whatever TV show I'm watching baked...

3. I thought life guards got DT'ed at least once a month?

4. I do but I'm a pizza guy so like half of us are everyday...

5. Shit I'm high 24/7, just don't let anyone know on/around your job, because if someone goes wrong guess what the first thing they say is.. "Oh pecker head was all stoned and fucked up blah blah"

6. @edrev

Very true man. I'm confident in my skills do being high on the job isn't a big deal. J know not to get smacked cuz that would be too much.

Just FYI, your best bet in keeping your child safe at the pool is to watch your kids.

Some of the guards I've worked with don't know what they are doing and ive seen guards freeze up in a emergency situation

It annoys me when mothers bitches at us for telling her to keep her eyes on her child. True it is our job, but we aren't babysitters. Plus isn't that your freaking child lol?

7. I talk all day. I don't get blazed I just have a toke every once and a while.

People who are obviously baked at work are dangerous. I wouldn't want someone in a position of power (EMT, lifeguard, person building my bridge, person fixing my airplane) ect stoned at work. That would scare the shit out of me.

Aircraft maitenance worker: Dude I just smoke this blunt to the dome. Immah go eat burger king...

*One bolt isn't tightened enough and the plane falls from the sky*

I can think of a lot of professions where people could be and shouldn't be stoned. Someone who people rely on shouldn't be stoned.

8. #28 GillyTHEkid, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nope, not this company or any in the area around me. They know I they did, a good chunk of the guards would be gone

9. i work nights, i've worked there a while, people comment more when i'm not high, hardest part is keeping a straight face while chatting up the occasional good looking female copper

10. The only job i've ever toked up at was when I was working with mentally challenged people. I had a very aggressive client that would try and fight us at every oppurtunity he could. But at the end of the day when he was finally in bed asleep, all the staff i worked with would step out on the front porch and smoke blunts with each other.

But on occasion the client would wake up throwing shit into the walls and to deal with something like that stoned is something else, let me tell ya

11. Hmm the idea of smoking at work is irresponsible, unless you're a rapper or something ;)

12. [quote name='Edrev']HAHA :D

What a bright idea man lol I don't think freezers have windows, so where is that smoke and smell going to? :smoke:

What did you tell them when they questioned you?[/QUOTJus
    me,Just stocking up why? Them, r u sure me, yep Them, okay u can leave.

13. I gotta ? do they drug test at mcdonald's, if they do im screwed

14. Of course
    smoke before work, smoke durning a lunch break, smoke after work

and on payday, all my money goes to supplying for that ;)

15. I did that once at 7-11...You'd be surprised how many very odd things can go wrong at the same time in that place.:cool:

16. Smoked a bowl, just waltzing into work with a little buzz goin on.