Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whos heard of the strain trinity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phatsesh, May 24, 2009.

1. i was wondering about a strain called trinity who what when where

2. I never have. But remember a dealer can slap any cool sounding name on his weed to make it sound better. Whats more appealing "regs" or "super blueberry afghan kush"? Don't be fooled by fake names.

3. I wish I had some SUper Blueberry Afghan Kush. We could match and roll a blunt.

Everyone's invited to smoke my Super Blueberry Afghan Kush.

I'm baked right now :smoking:

4. its not quite like that, i know its a strain that was clone only in the 80s 90s from trinity that supposedly was graet and kept clone only on purpose ive seen it on strain lists with no other info except it smells like road kill and i have some beans ive been sittin on for 10+ years

5. you have beans of a strain that was purposely kept as clone only?

that's odd

6. Ive never heard of trinity. sounds mildly like bullshit to me.

7. Trinity does exist and it is killer. One of my top all time burns. From what I understand it is all clone ..never heard of/ seen trinity seeds. This is one reason no one ever sees trinity. The other is that it is found in the mid-west United States, Kansas to be exact. It can be found in the Cannabible (the first one I think), if there is any question that it exists. I dont think the seeds you have are the real deal, but if you ever get a chance to try the real trinity you will smell it long before you see it, out skunking all the other bud in the house. The flavor matches the smell leaving you with an endless smile and plenty energy and motivation to get your ass off the couch and out in nature....for me neway

8. i got em from a grower in the emerald triangle but they are crossed with NL there is no doubt that they are what they are ive been around and growin along time

nl x trinty f1s

9. sounds fuckin supercalafragalisticexpialadocious good luck finding that

10. u can really feel the love here

i know i got it cause haters are comin out of the wood works:hello:

11. oh, right on...didnt realize they were a NL cross... sounds good to me. Good luck. I would like to know how they turn out. If they produce, hook a rasta up some seed;) Shoooots!

12. I have had the pleasure of growing and smoking Trinity. She is a beautiful hybrid with a THC content of about 18.5%. We actually crossed her with the Original Flo, Hindu Kush, Dutch Treat, and True Blueberry. She is such a pleasure to grow with an amazing yield. I grew a bunch of plants outdoors and I got 19 ounces off of my biggest plant. Trinity is truly my favorite strain. :smoking:

13. Hey man. Don't get detracted by all the people who don't care and feel the need to let you know.

I've never heard of the strain, but that doesn't mean I question its existence. These boards ratio of smoker vs. connoiseur is off so it's all good. Glad to see somebody into growing strains not bought from amsterdam. I wish I had grow connects to get American clone only strains, but it just ain't in the stars for me as of now.

So are you planning a grow? And do you know if trinity is indica or sativa?

14. I grow straight Trinity as well as Daughter Of Affinity(DOA) which is OG Kush Abusive x Trinity. Not only is it real, it's fucking crazy. Indoor soil plants at 7 weeks putting off fist sized bud completely covered in crystals. I am smoking DOA right now.

15. Hey, trinity is in Montana under the name "Purple Coal", just a heads up. She really loves SOG, grows identical to my Gigabud.

16. believe it or not i just smoked some trinity 4 its called very good stuff.. it is real just hard to find

17. #19 noximus, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
    i Have trinity right now!!!!!!! it smells like some fuel- inscence, looks feels and taste like an indica dominant strain, but i think its a hybrid because of the slender trichome covered fan leaves outside of the buds. Bright light green, looking white when observed from the bottom
    http://twitpic.com/5nr98x

18. i Have trinity right now!!!!!!! it smells like some fuel- inscence, looks feels and taste like an indic dominant strain, but i think its a hybrid because of the slender trichome covered fan leaves outside of the buds. Bright light green, looking white when observed from the bottom [​IMG]