who's had "the moment"?

Discussion in 'General' started by illk37, Jan 25, 2009.

1. You guys know in movies there is that one moment where someone realizes everything will be okay or who they want to spend the rest of their life with or what they want to do with their life? How many people have actually experienced something like that? I never have but that must be such an amazing feeling...share your stories...
    :smoking:

2. me and my homie were fucking stoned off our ass and we pull up to a fridays and think we see a kid asleep in the backseat of a parked suv with no one in there and tell a security guard and turns out it was a dog...

3. I'm speechless, haha.

4. did you end up spending the rest of your life with the dog?

5. first- Real Life Stories
    anyways In the summer between 10th-11th grade I was reading an article on Erowid that talked about LSD and how it acted on the 5htp-1a recptors and how all of it's effects where caused by distorting a protein that lined the receptor. I thought this was absolutely increadible how putting a hairpin turn in a strand of protein could cause an experience like an LSD trip, so I kept reading about different chemicals and how they worked on the receptors, and this is what inspired me to persue a biochemistry degree

6. my friend and i thought we discovered the meaning of life... yeah. haha.

also, discovering weed wasn't all that bad. hah.
    i bought into the anti-weed propaganda most of my life, i guess..

7. you know when everyone asks the big question "why"

well we where chillin n it comes up and i just say "because" then we all start crackin up