whos grown dinafem-blue widow? help needed!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by qualitypotlover, Nov 9, 2011.

1. right so im growing blue widow from dinafem and have been vegging for 4 weeks tommorow and iv bin using l.s.t! grows in my sig if u want to take a look..

basically i want to hear from all you guys that have grown this strain before :)

how long u veggd?

what yield you pulled?

how much did she stretch?

im wondering if i can get away with flowering soon without being dissapointed,last grow of super critical was a 4 week veg and wished i went longer but mayb this strain has decent stretch on it to cut out the extra veg time?

if you have any pictures of ur BW plants that would be great aswell

any help and info will be greatly appreciated and will be given +rep :)

2. c'mon thers got to be some1 thats grown this strain and can help a brother out?

3. Hey! I won't be of much help, but I just wanted to say that I'm also growing the BW right now. 3 weeks into the veg state! We should keep tabs on each others grow!

4. sweet bro! have u had any problems with yours yet? i had some fan leafs go reall yellow and die off all of a sudden but apart from that shes a nice plant and im putting her on 12/12 tonite!!

5. I was having high temperature problems at first, but I installed two more 80mm fans in the back of my setup (2 exhaust/2 intake) and the problem was fixed. Three of the leaves have very little signs of heat stress (tips are a slight brown), but it's all good now! So I'm guessing you had only vegged for 4 weeks? What's your overall height so far?

Here's a link to a thread I made. Check it out!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/942633-first-try.html

Just took these photos a minute ago. 2 weeks and 5 days into Veg (I know I said 3 earlier, but I was just rounding :p)

Login to a private Photobucket.com album
    The password is my username, stonedeagle.

6. good to hear you got thatsorted mate :) ...shes had a 4.5 week veg and the height is hard to tell because of l.s.t but without being tied down i'd say shes about 10 inches or so,im just hoping she has a nice stretch and fills the pot out nicely! sweet i'll take a look at that now