Who's grounded/on probation?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by a_bong_princess, May 30, 2009.

1. I don't know how I did it, I had to do 3 month drug class, been smoking everyday, passed the tests through substitution, and I was home free, it sucks cause I can only smoke during the day, so its wake and bake baby!

2. im on probation without drug testing. It's against my probation to use drugs so I don't toke as much as I used to... But I can still toke :) Happying toking

3. grounded this weekened. luckily the night i was grounded (thursday) my friend gave me a free bag of weed that weighs 11.5 grams.

4. I was grounded last weekend for sneaking out to a party... so worth it. Never been caught with anything related to weed though (luckily). As soon as I graduate, I'm probably going to move into my friend's house since they are buying one together... kinda homo but fuck it, they got bongs, pipes, and plants galore.

5. having roommates is "homo"? kid, sounds like your uncomfortable with your sexuality

6. i agree with the dude above me

7. you hate it because when you smoke you won't be able to hide your gayness and your roommates will find out. you cant hide it bud my best friend is gay and i knew all along. his names caleb so you know hes gay

8. I thought it was homo because they are buying a HOUSE together, I would understand an apartment. I'm not calling them homo, I was just stating that it seemed a little homo. I know for a fact that they are not gay since they both have girlfriends.

Chiillll man, I wasn't gay bashing and no I'm not gay.

Ha, 1 little comment mistaken as being serious really pissed a few people off. Re-railed.

9. Daang dude. Lol that is one nice friend. Almost half an O! Wish I could still toke like some of u guys, but at least when I finally do again it will be amazing, like my first time all over except this time I'll know how to inhale properly. Lol :D

10. I am grounded for 2 more weeks. my mom noticed her bottle of xanax was a little empty when i took about 60 of them to trade to some fiends for bud.

11. Adults don't get grounded man.

12. Lol they do when they still live with their parents... eh who am I kiddin. I dont really consider myself an adult yet, even tho I am 18... thinkin that will change the second I take off and move out tho :cool:

13. I am currently on probation and was on house arrest.

"The man" blows. :mad:

14. Amen to that! Down with the man :devious:

15. well now im on probation yay! fucking blows... at least drug testing isnt a problem