Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who's got the weed when I'm dry?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokingsunshine, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I wanna get so high...

It's been 3 days :( much too long for a stonah like me. Where are my generous homies when I need them?

(Props to you if you knew the title was a song)

2. I am dry now and then and it does suck, but it makes smoking again more fun. Also I didn't know the title was a song and in a way I'm glad I didn't.

3. I'm dry too man. fucking sucks...

4. Yea I'm getting low. Time is coming. I guess I will have to blow my dealer like I always do when I run out of bud.

5. I have like .4 of bud and .1 of kief. My dealers got arrested with mad pounds so no weed intell me and my boy get some money together to buy a pound here in the next 30 days.. But intell than im gonna be dry. First time in 6 months that i will be thc free for more than a day.. I think a t-break will be nice and allow me to clear my head up a bit.

6. I've been dry for 2 damn weeks. I hate it

7. Currently new in denver. Could really use some bud. Unfortunately under 21 and have no license so i cant even buy it in a legal state. any help?

8. What you gonna do when the people go home, And you wanna smoke weed but the reefer's all gone? And somebody had the nerve to take the herb up Out the doobie ashtray, why they do me that way?

9. Ziggy marley song right?? I feel for ya guys stay busy and think of it as a tolerence break... :(

10. Been dry for 2 weeks or so also, my dealers being a jackass and not responding so I don't bother with him anymore, so I half to wait until I harvest my grow I'm starting soon........ Goddam you'd think dealers wouldn't be so lazy. If that was me I would try to be competitive for the best dealer. Who knows though could just have to many customers

11. REBELUTION HAS THE HERB WHEN YOUR DRY :smoking::wave::D

I saw them a few months ago and some annoying kid in the front row had a giant sign that said "let me rap the zumbi part on the song "so high"" and he kept holding it up the whole show and people kept yelling at him and throwing bottles and cups at him cause no one could see :mad: and to top it off he had his facebook page listed on the back like he was some hot shit lol :p when rebelution finally got to that song the singer looked right at his sign and said whats that say? pft! yeah right... :rolleyes: and everyone laughed at his loser ass lol :hello::hello::hello:

moral of the story is dont hold up big ass signs in front of a concert so the 50 people behind you cant see...

12. lol usually when I'm dry I just tell my friends to smoke

13. Lucky, I want to see them in person :love:

14. I've been dry for 4 days. Weed is addictive (kinda). Usually when I'm dry its because I smoked it all in one night or I don't have any money but now its because of the UK snow. Fuck you snow.

15. did he just say "blow my dealer" LMFAO!!!