Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whos got the real White Widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 4Cave2man0, Jan 28, 2010.

1. I got some "white widow" the other night no pics but was not much white at all had small red hairs and didnt look to bright at all so if you got it show it if you can or an explanation as to why widow is white and if it isnt how that name came to be:wave:

2. never been that impressed even with white widow i've seen at dispensaries. really all depends on the growers skill to be honest, but maybe it's just a dated strain that just doesn't kick like the new school stuff that's out now.

3. ^^^^Agreed there are some strains that just cant keep up with the new uber dank hybrids

Edit: most white widow was mediocore I have seen but this one pickup of my friends was super dank and had a bit of purple