Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whos gonna go toke in this East Coast SNOWSTORM?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Dooge, Dec 19, 2009.

1. I'm here in MD, Calvert County representin, and we just got over a foot of snow. So me and the homies are buildin and igloo and we gonna roll up some fatties to smoke that mofo out. How bout you guys?

2. Northern NJ here, bout to break out my bong after a 1 month and 4 days tolerance break. Im so fucking excited!

the storm looks beautiful by the way

3. ***** im bout to go on a blunt ride in 6 inches. shout out CT dank baby

4. Just smoked a few bowls in the dark with the sunroof open, looking out at the blizzard over the wooded creek behind my house, here in Bucks County, PA. It's already like 6-10 inches and snowing heavily again. Enjoying it :smoke:

5. Just took my first ever bong hit with snow in the neck of the bong. FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!

:bongin:

6. small world, im in calvert co. too, thats all ive been doin today is smokin..that sounds like a nice plan, ive always wanted to try and make an igloo but i have no idea how to go about doing it

7. Im in OH PENN area and we got some last night and we are getting some snow now. Me and my wife went today and got some middies and a few groceries and we are going to sit at home and watch it snow till tuesday. We are sitting here by candlelight smoking a bowl and having some wine. If I could get off the computer I could probably get some lovin but I need to do my nightly ritual of checking out grass city! Hope everybody has a good weekend!

8. I'm in LI, NY and I just blazed a couple bowls and rolled a blunt at my friends house and I'm back here chillen watching t.v and I'm gonna blaze more later. :smoke:

9. I'm pissed at this storm. I have 22" and i was stuck allllll day in some random house because there was a party last night. I only knew like 3 people, there was no food, and there was no way to move the car. We tried for like an hour to dig it out, but just kept getting colder. Finally some guy came and plowed the road enough to get out. took like 1.5 hours to go like 20 miles. Now i can relax and smoke a bowl though :cool:

10. im in maine, not suppose to get much but im prepared to blaze all day. before i go to bed im packing a bowl just for when i wake up and have my coffee :)

11. i just went out in the snowstorm earlier to go to a headshop to pick him up some things. We live in MA where there are no headshops, and i go to school in NJ where there are two less than a mile away from me, so it would be easier for me to get it than him go to CT or something. He wanted me to buy him a pipe and a grinder, and when i got there, the guy told me about their sale, where you buy two pipes and you get the more expensive one half off, including water pipes. so I bought my friend a little $35 pipe (kinda expensive i know) and got a nice $50 bong (half off $100) for myself. Decided to break my t-break i was taking between finals to test it out lol. works great.

12. Continuous blazing of an eighth of lemon deisel since last night. Snow is so pretty.

13. man the snow plows still havent plowed my street so im still stuck at home

14. I'm waking up at 5am to go skiing tomorrow. Got the dugout loaded up for tokes on the lift.

15. Im in massachusetts and this just starting and im pumped. pre rolling a few js and then enjoying this blizzard

16. @OP
    I'm also in MD, Anne Arundel reppin.
    Snowin up the bong, AND the vape.

17. wish i could, but i'm back from college t-breakin'. I can't sleep n shit still. Only on day 3 or 4, but I did get a huge ass new sony bravia and a home theater. S'all good

18. in central jersey and we gotta about 14 inches and ill tell u nothin looks more gorgeous than snow when ur baked

19. make sure you make it properly orrr you might die lol.
    look up how to make a quinze.

pretty much just make a big pile of snow, about 5 feet high. make sure you pack it down every once in a while. then let it sit for a few hours. then you start to dig it out. you should put some sticks that are about 8 inches long in it , and stop digging once you hit it, so that you don't dig the walls out to be too thin.

20. im down below ya in northern va and me and my buddy was building an igloo for that exact purpose as well hahaha but the dumb idiottt caved it in on us before it was all done, damn it was dope fresh too, had 3 entrance tunnels and one huge ass domed living room loll.
    but ya man that didnt let us down, we were still hittin it out there. every once in a while i'd get a snowflake precisely on the bowl and itd burn out the cherry ha