Who's going to the toronto/ontario MJ March this year, I have a wicked idea!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by eShock, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Alright so for about an hour now at work (just got home) I was thinking, I haven't gone to the marijuanna march in downtown toronto for about the last 2 years, I went 3 years ago and it was awesome.

I am a full time student in college (1styear/2nd semester) and I work part time to pay for my credit cards (2 of em) n stuff and I smoke on weekends, used to smoke every day.

Now, this year I want to go to the march but what I want to do is SOMEHOW get a pretty good video camera that can record onto DVD+R DL Discs and I want to go around and ask as many people as I can about why they smoke, for example does it heal muscular pain, severe headaches, how they feel about the laws of it, etc and just have fun and blaze w/ alot of people because I did that the last time I went

Does anyone else here think that would be a cool idea? in the end of course even if I sent it to someone in power they would just trash the whole idea and say fuck these stoners im sure, but maybe it could help.

If anyone here thinks this is a good idea shoot me a pm w/ a comment about how to go about this, my only problem is I would need donations or something to help pay for a camera and such but I am not asking for donations, if anyone wants to help out shoot me a pm

2. guess i was too... medicated ;) when i got home (after work) and came up with that idea... LOL