Who's going to the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by k2rigs, Oct 4, 2008.

1. I'm a huge Cowboy's fan. Not one of those... "Oh Look! T.O. and Romo! Now I'm a fan!" I've been a fan since I started watchin in the Aikman Emmitt days. Cowboys all the way!

2. HELL YEA! the trio baby.....i loved aikman emmitt and irvin, they were the shit! my house is decked out in cowboy super bowl gear, you'd love it bro. emmitt smith the best RB ever!!!! woo-hoo, go cowboys....T.0 gonna embarass ocho cinco this week at texas stadium. go Boys!

3. Not gunna lie, little early for this!

4. Gotta love Cowboy fans :laughing:

5. man i really hate the cowboys. no offense im just saying. i wanna kill jerry jones. but then again you probably feel the same way about my pats and bob kraft, who, for the first time since i was like 11, are not virtually guarenteed a spot in the big game. if they do make it though none of you haters can say shit about belicheck. but that is niether here nor there.

Giants v. Titans

outcome: we must, for the second year in a row, watch the leagues worst athlete(exaggeration but not that much) be crowned the super bowl mvp

6. +1
    ....and Titans Fan having an opinion on Cowboy Fan :rolleyes:

7. I rep my team modestly. I'm not making claims that any of our players are the best ever, predicting a Superbowl Championship, or even an appearance in the big game.

The logo in my sig is mostly repping my love for the state of TN. Although I do like the Titans, I think their symbol is cool looking. Notice the similarity to the state flag ?
    [​IMG]

By the way, where are you from and what team are you repping ?

8. All I know is......

[​IMG]

^^-future super bowl winner and MVP

9. you cant win with a defense like they have^^^^

10. Blaze has a point lol!

11. thats why I said future! :)

12. I disagree about the broncos defense.

There defense is structured alot like the colts D in rescent years, if there offense can continue to score well, the defense will be able to be pretty good. The problem is, if there offense has trouble, it undermines the entire concept Shanahan has fought to create. The biggest problem with this defense is, the players get hurt alot, which is true if you look at there injury reports, the whole first team defense is banged up.

13. I think it has to do a lot with execution. They aren't tackling well, there is no defensive line so that equals no pressure and giving the quarterback all day to throw, they proved last week that the run defense is no good again this year. We are going to have to get some playmakers on the D-line. Thats how its been the last 4 or 5 years. Once we get that piece we will be solid.

14. if they were to get an anchor Nose tackle, all those speed guys would be freed up for the run, that is there need.

15. Romo still hasn't done shit in the playoffs...and the NFC East may be the Giants to lose.

16. I want Albert Haynseworth :)

17. Titans would never let go of him.

[​IMG]
    Demarcus Granger (if he decides to go after this season)
    [​IMG]
    Evander "Ziggy" Hood
    [​IMG]
    Or Geno Atkins(considering he opts for the draft, which all signs point to it) all are highly touted and fit the denver system.

It will be a battle for these three in the draft, they are the athletic kids with size that Shanahan busts his nutt over.

18. Ya his offensive drafting has been amazing (Cutler, Marshall, Royal, Clady) but now that he has those pieces of the puzzle intact he needs to go after the defensive side of the ball.

19. word cowboys ftw

i've been a fan since the emmit smith days

20. Elvis Dumervil and Marcus Thomas were steals two years ago in the draft.

If they decide not to go Defensive tackle...

They could go DB or TE/WR, I think a premier Tightend wide reciever is what denver need to get for Cutler, Cobert and Graham are very lacking as starters in terms of talent.

They could also really use a fresh safety, the kind of scheme they run, there shelf life tends to be short, William Moore(#1) is probly the best safety talent in college football but he may not be there when they pick so Taylor Mays from USC might be just as good if not better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think they should opt for one of these guys in the second round...
    [​IMG]
    Brooks Foster=Height: 6-3, Weight: 205, 40-Time: 4.45
    [​IMG]
    Juaquin Iglesias=Height: 6-0, Weight: 204, 40-Time: 4.50(which is not fair, he has exepontial playing speed, one of the best recievers in college football)

Both those WR would be great to Denvers scheme because they have played in offenses there entire life that run the ball, makes them hungry for the ball. They would both make every chance to get the ball worth it to shanahan in his scheme and are exepontial in playaction, and more than likely will slip in the draft because there low stats.