Whos gettin Black Ops 2?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Budzilla420, Aug 29, 2012.

1. So whos gonna be getting it? I was waiting on the prestige/hardened edition to be announced before i drop a pre-order, and since it was announced yesterday i went and pre-ordered the Hardened edition today. Its only $20 more than the regular game, go its not a bad deal at all. Prestige edition is $180 lol, and while id like that care package chest, its not worth $100.

Btw if you just want to come in and hate on CoD, just gtfo now. [​IMG]

tl;dr BO2 appreciation thread

2. I'm going to get the regular Black Op's 2...the cheapest one of the two I guess. But yes, I'm going to get the game and hopefully not suck at it, I always suck on live in the beginning idfkw :bongin:

3. I will be getting the regular version, what is this care package chest in prestige? Will it give an advantage in multiplayer to those who buy it? I will be a pissed off camper if so, that will ruin the whole game.

4. Nah man its an actual care package that everything in the prestige edition comes bundled in (albeit a scaled down one). I want it cuz it would make an excellent beer cooler when filled with ice and sat next to my couch for those up coming long gaming sessions.

Prestige edition:
    [​IMG]

Hardened Edition:
    [​IMG]

5. Ah, I see. Damn, I didn't realize Nuketown 2025 was going to be a bonus type deal. It's what I was looking forward to the most :(

6. Fuck Black Ops 2 i want MW4

7. That is an intense amount of stuff related to COD haha :bongin:

8. Dont hold your breath, im pretty sure MW3 was the last in the MW series. The campaign ended in a pretty finalized way.

9. Yeah ima cop that. Gonna get a mic and start blastin dudes. It's gonna be epic. PSN: ReignFlames

10. Yeah man, ima have to pick up a nice set of Turtle Beaches or Tritons so i can start sound whoring my way to a 3 kd