Who's excited about Halo 3?

Discussion in 'General' started by 1hitquit, Sep 16, 2007.

1. be prepared to wait. remember how long it took for MS to drop the price on halo?

I do agree tho, i liked the first halo...but im not all that pumped overall about the series.

2. im not much of a halo player but my homies get down on it. Looking forward to playing it when my homie cops it. GUna have a MEAN SESSION when i get the chance to play too

3. Eh, not too excited

I'm more pumped for COD4 in November..shit is ssiicck

4. If I had the money to drop on a 360 I would totally buy Halo 3, just so I can see how the story ends. I dont even think I would play it again, after beating it. Im personally saving up for a ps3, and already hearing rumors of a new God Of War, in the next few years

5. I'll see you on there, mang :D

6. Call of Duty 4 looks good too.

7. im excited for halo3 ill probably wait in line for the midnight release. i did for halo 2, its just fun have that kind of anticipation. i dont see how people are calling the halo series underated, ok story, great gameplay and multiplayer.

8. Halos decent I never really got into it, Warhawks more my style 3rd person shooters are a blast. The actions great flying the planes is a blast and theres loads of people online.

9. Who the fuck wants a PS2?

and Halo 3 is going to be too sick aside from all those bullshit shields and jumper things

10. i preordered that shit online im expecting it to get here the 27th.
    :hello:

11. I dunno, the Halo games are fun for awhile, but then I get bored...looking more forward to Assassins Creed and GTA 4 than anything :)