Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whos blazing tonight and what

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Mar 17, 2012.

1. just blazed about like 5 minutes ago on some medical. its my first time with some medical and FUCK this is fucking good shit. i love it. what aboout you guys

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK4iEm2rvu0&list=FLEetLtK6mfMsWM0FEe2nsAA&index=4&feature=plpp_video]Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa - Smokin' On ft. Juicy J [Audio] - YouTube[/ame]

:( some Texas reggie unfortunately.

3. damn, have u listened to the neew wiz mixtape yet

4. Nah man im not really a fan of Wiz, just a few songs.

5. Me
    Diablo Og and Hindu Kush, I'm feeling it.

6. A couple hits of Train wreck and I'm flyin : )

7. White Rhino
    Is this real life?

8. yeah its real life

9. <this guy, grand daddy purp out of my finger bowl haha

10. Northern Lights, and even with a tolerance, one bowl took me out. ;D indica all day.

11. whats a finger bowl?

12. i have low tolerance also and like .2 of this med got me blasted

13. I have acquired some ChemDawg which happens to weigh 3.5 grams.

14. Just smoked about .2g of Blue Dream :D

15. I remember my first bowl of medical shit... northern lights and damn it was a good feeling. Tonight I'm smokin some bubba though :smoke:

16. Whatever the fuck I want, I am a fucking god

17. Fuck yes. Some no name dank

18. i love blue dream

19. I have a nice gram of Lemon Haze and should be picking up another gram of some White Widow later on. That should last me the night :)

Happy Saturday guys. :smoking:

20. I have an 8th of Bluedream and a 1/4 oz of sour diseal from a buddys homegrow
    about 1 1/2 grams of bluecheese hash left over..
    some green crack that looks fucking orange my buddy got in the mail from CO, like 2.5 g's of that left.
    plenty of no-name hydro from homegrow
    about 3 brownies that were made with bluecheese oil ( same plants as the hash)
    and my buddy has just got some trainwreck fresh out the cure jar that looks fucking crazy!

Im not going to smoke all of it, mind you this is a constantly changing stash, with strain rotation to account for strain tolerance. Im guessing Ill stay away from the edibles and try out the sour d, cause Ive not sampled this phenotype yet. Ive been smoking alot of blue-cheese lately, and bluedream is ALWAYS around so ill stray away from that for now.. Prolly the Sour D and the buddies Trainwreck with some hash for the night,

Don't Forget the green beer! :)