Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whos awake ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crazy yetti, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Christmas break is the shit .5 strawberry bash blunt rolled.
    So high and nice buzz
    Who's blazed or :blazin:

2. I'm about to go smoke up before heading to dream land. :bongin:

3. 12:18

Just got back from chilling with buds and not smoking for 2 days, baked as fuck, good night all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

4. Been blazed all night with my friends that're going abroad next semester. Going to miss those potheads :smoke:

5. 3:19

Smoking a joint.

Surfing grasscity.

6. I wish I were you guys.

My friend was picking up some bud for me tonight but he got robbed :(.

So now i'm stuck with an empty bottle bong.

7. 12:28, picking up 2g in the morning for a waken baken hehe actually for the hole day ...

8. ugh i'm jealous of all y'all. I'm hoping everyone has sweet dreams.

9. I'm up but sadly not blazin'

10. 3am..just got home from work. had a nice little blunt cruise on the country road on the way home tho. eating left over pizza hut right now

11. I love left over pizza idk why but it just feels more tasty hahahaha, but like left over for 3-4 hours not 2 fucking days ...

12. Im up and blazin :smoking:

Only 1am here.... Prolly going to watch some futurama, this shit cracks me up

[​IMG]

13. Took a nap earlier, so I'm still awake... got a joint rolled of my recent harvest, don't really want to go out in the cold to smoke it, though.

14. why would you go outside ? don't you have a window hahah ? or just smoke inside :p

15. Bousta pack a bowllll and do idk. Prob sleep. Or music. Or idkkkkk

16. Not my home. I would just go into my tent and use the carbon filter as a giant sploof, but the lights are off and I don't want to disturb my babies :(

17. Picked up an eighth after working two hockey games, and broke my two month t-break by smoking a bowl. Can't sleep...

18. #18 ericstoner, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    dude where are you ? in a house ? but you live in a tent ? sorry I'm baked as shit ... you babies ? are those your kids ? haha

19. lol sorry, my grow tent - where I have plants in flower (my babies). No kids for me. :smoke: