Whos All From Spokane WA ?

Discussion in 'General' started by DelicVibes, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Sup, Just moved to Spokane. Whats this place like? How do the Po Po's treat people? Why are there so many old people ? Haha but in seriousness I've been here for 2 weeks and it seems nice here. Accept for the sketchy sides. :laughing: 

2. Western Washington here. Don't care much for the eastern side. Hopefully you have no problem scoring some weed. Shouldn't be an issue anywhere in Washington though.

3. The east side of the state is a bit more conservative... if you will. have fun with that.

4. Haha ill check out seattle soon, And yea it shouldn't

LOL, I hate Seattle too. I'm down near Olympia, but try to stay out in the middle of nowhere. Not much of a big city person, but love the landscape/scenery over here much more than east of the mountains.

6. Do you play Disc Golf? The best place to find like minded folks around spokane maybe the folf course.  There is a course by downriver golf course. Thats where I might try. ;)   Daylight hours can't say what goes on there at night.

7. Played It a few back where I came from. Ill check out the course. Thanks :p

8. Yeah there are a few courses not sure where you are in the city.

9. same here, i like a quiet place. But This is all i can get so ill make most of it  :lol:

10. Im in the north. I'm guesing its in the valley area?

11. im in spokane dude, plenty of chronic here if you need help finding bud pm me, theres nothing but dank here for cheap and its not hard to find ;)