who's a loner smoker?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LWD, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Are you the kind of person that prefers to smoke by themselves? I just get more in touch with my own spirituality if I'm alone smoking looking up at the stars for instance, than if I'm around people. Some say with people its more fun, but nothing is quite as gratifying as experiencing a great high in solitude. :cool:

2. Smoking alone and with friends both have there perks.

A nice sesh alone is one of the best ways to relax

3. I totally agree. I enjoy smoking best when I'm solo. I feel so much more in touch with my inner self and have actually come to many self-realizations while smoking alone. The solitude is also just very peaceful.

4. I love smoking by myself. It allows me to fully enjoy the high because im focused on only myself. I can watch tv, listen to music, eat, play xbox, whatever im feeling and just have a good time. A lot of times when i play xbox i play with my friends and randoms over xbox live but i still count that as smoking by myself tho. Or even simply sitting there and zoning out on your thoughts. Its great.

Idk, i used to go out all the time and smoke with a bunch of different people back in high school (3-4 years ago). Nowadays i only like to smoke with close friends, preferably with no more than 3 other people. Its much more chill that way. Doesnt help having social anxiety either lol. I think that started after highschool... go figure

5. #5 LWD, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    does social anxiety make your high different? For instance I have schizoaffective and highs can be uncomfortable some times because of the disease.

6. I enjoy smoking alone if its about an hour before I go to bed and I get a little human interaction during that hour. I tend to get really paranoid if I'm alone.

7. I work nights for the next 2 weeks. Got my vape waiting for a nice solo Sesh after work. I enjoy getting baked with others especially my close friends. We have good conversations usually but once theres more than 2 or 3 other people and/or booze it usually gets too hectic. I am a bit introverted so I really appreciate time alone.

At party's I will sometimes take a walk alone to get baked and have a cpl minutes to myself.

8. I tend to smoke solo most of the time. I usually zone out to music or play Xbox and munch out. Though I do enjoy smoking with friends. When I smoke with people it's just usually 2 or 3 of us in my basement chillin. I don't usually smoke up with a bunch of people. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I'd just rather be with a couple close friends, some great memories.

9. I like both. At parties and things it's awesome to have like five or six people chilling and hanging out smoking for a while. But, nothing beats a bowl to relax after getting off work late at night.. nothing!

10. Only if im with other people, unless im really close friends with them. Ill just over think all my interactions with people. Not knowing what to say, and when i have something to say, how i say it, my body language, etc. Just thinking im phailing at interacting with the people and assuming they all think im retardish, when in reality thats most likely not the case and im barely being paid as much attention as i think i am.

What how does your schizoaffective make it uncomfortable?

11. I find myself judging myself not in a bad way more like re-evaluating myself and others I find quite relaxing but then again if I smoke alone too long I don't evaluate myself as much or other. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

12. <--- This guy smokes alone allz the timez.

I smoke with friends too, and sometimes with strangers.

13. smoking alone is all im doing till this flu epidemic is gone lol

but smoking alone is great man..noone to ruin your high..save your weed..i feel like its a more intense high because you can enjoy it and let it fully embrace you..with other people i feel like you gotta bottle shit up...

14. Agreed

15. Lol I know what that's like. I usually don't say much of anything when I am with new people or even a larger group of close friends. It doesn't get any worse when I smoke weed but when people ask I usually blame the weed. " maan I'm so baked I'm just enjoying the high" is one response when people ask wtf I'm doing staring into the distance

16. Yeah I find that with most people also. But I have a close friend that I mostly get high with. Don't have to worry about conserving our weed, bottling shit up etc.. We can talk about whatever. Some of the times one of us will be out but well still get together and smoke up. Like I said in my last post I like getting high by myself but some great memories have happened while smoking up with a buddy.

17. oh yeah no doubt...i love smoking with my friends..social smoking is cool...like i wish there were weed bars in nj..lol but smoking by yourself can just be a whole experience..ive spent like 3 hours smoking one L...jus because i was vibing to music and making beats..i couldnt get in that zone if i had people with me...or when im doing L rides...im more paranoid if its more people than me just smoking in a car

18. I smoke by myself and I enjoy it. Like what 'Nikki6am' said. I too am more in touch with my inner self and come to many self realizations. I usually smoke alone then go hike up this hill thats about a mile and a half away. awesome view and peaceful up there. As for smoking with people, that would depend. friends are kool, strangers kind of weird hahah.

19. That'd be awesome, a smoking bar lol. But yes chillin and vibing out to music by yourself is a great feeling. When your with friends sometimes your both feeling different music at the time.