Whoops!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bong_Ripper21, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Ok so I completely redid my box and took a lil smoke break then went back to work on the top. Got everything together had my light on and my plants in and my light all of a sudden falls on a plant. I was like what the hell is this. So I said f*ck it and took another smoke break. And another. Then went back and looked at it to see what I thought and that made me want to take another smoke break. So here I am sittin at my computer watchin some leno and chiefin. Alright for the plant it looks bad. They are 12 days old so they arent to big but the leaves shrivvled up a little bit and just are hangin their and look like shit. Its still standing though. What fell on it was a 105 watt cfl. Do you think it will make it?

2. Damn man, sorry to hear that. Always gotta make sure the plants arent anywhere near the setup when moving stuff. Thats a lesson thats hard learned. Give it some supports and superthrive.

3. 'Ello again!

I'm somewhat lost.
    You said "my light all of a sudden falls on my plant", which sounds like you witnessed the event.
    Your description of the damage (shrivelled leaves) sounds like the bulb was in contact (or very nearly) with the leaves for a little while.

Regardless, if the stem is broken or snapped at all, then (as Anony said) support it in the right position, and maybe splint the break with sticky tape.

If the only damage is a few shrivelled leaves from heat, then I'd say it'll recover, depending on the extent of the shrivelling.

Bit hard to say without a pic though.

A bit of TLC and time will tell.

Good luck.

4. Well I was messin with how I had it hooked at the top and it fell and I didnt really look at it cuz I pulled it up really fast but then I looked and the leaves are 3 times smaller and shrivvled and just hanging over dead. But the stem is good it stood right back up. It doesnt look any better this morning than last night. I really wanted 5 plants you think it will be alright to germinate a seed then in a couple days if that plant hasnt done anything replant? It would be about 14 days behind the other plants think thatd be alright?