WHOOO! Moving to california..

Discussion in 'General' started by mrgumz, May 20, 2010.

1. #1 mrgumz, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    In about a month i'll be living in los angeles :hello:
    i cant wait to get out of texas, the enviroment around me is driving me crazy :eek::mad:
    Ah i seriously cant wait to get the fuck out and finally relax :smoke:
    when i walk out of the airport i think it'll be one of the best moments of my life!!
    WHOOOOO!! :cool:

2. Make sure you look both ways when you exit.

3. ha thanks i'll be sure to remember that :)

4. yeah I hear traffic is a bitch :p

...I mean good luck, but fuck the Lakers

5. Sorry to kill ur dreams but california isn't all its hyped up to be...i mean ya they have the best weed, partys, girls, variety in landscape, weather.....fuck it i'm moving back!! :rolleyes:

6. Prepare to be taxed up the asshole.

7. I've been wanting to move there for so long now I dunno if it's a possibility with my finances. How are you affording it yourself?

8. i want to do this...

9. #9 mrgumz, May 20, 2010
    ha i wont really be really paying much except rent, food and bud ;) for now. and i've been to california before and its a way better enviroment than texas and i'm moving in with my brother who's lived there for a little over 7 years so i wont be my self. yeah traffic can be a bitch but i prefer to ride my bike or skate somewhere anyways so it wont be to much of a problem

10. Do you already have a job set up or are you going to look for one when you get there?

11. I hope you have your shit together sir, a job and what not, cuz if you don't you might be in for a rude awakening.

12. #12 Mairuzu, May 20, 2010
    Lemme know if you need that "hook up" ;)

Welcome to paradise, brotha. You wont need to look back at those B grade states :D

And about the lakers. Yeah, i see why people need a reason to hate them and their awesomeness.

13. haters gonna hate man.

14. Can I move with you? I'll work and pay rent.

15. California people correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't your state on the verge of bankruptcy? Like 19 billion dollars in debt? Arnold's cutting all social service programs like Medicare/Medicaid right? The pension fund for state employees is tapped out? You're in worse shape than Greece? If the federal government decides to bail you out, you'll lose whatever soverignity you still had and will be under federal control for the most part? I wouldn't move there because of the current disasterous economy and because your future looks even worse. Not hating, just asking what your take on it is.

16. California can suck it.

17. F u man.

18. shiiiit california sounds a hell of alot better than massachusetts right now

19. Time and place? ;)

20. +rep