Wholesale lb prices increase to $780 in CO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Quantary, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Yeah .... I'm right

I said $2.00 a gram by Christmas ...lol

2. Wholesale prices should make people realize - if you can grow, you should, because then you're paying pennies per gram to smoke. Retailers are still making a killing, even with high operating and licensing fees. Growers are the ones having to fold up operations.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. It's because it's Christmas. Eventually, after we get all this nonsense cleared up. Going be just like wine prices.

4. Just running the little guys out. Big boys game now

5. #7 Quantary, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • The law allows for anyone, over 21 resident or not to possess 1oz of flower, 8g of Concentrate (Shatter, Wax, etc), 800mg of Edibles at a time
    If you mean retail, someone could buy 1 oz from 20 stores in a day and nothing would happen, unless their vehicle or property were searched and then you'd pay fines and have a legal hassle.
    I'm not sure what the current limit is for wholesale transactions. (not in the business) but it is probably a lot.

The one ounce limit was enacted to discourage interstate exports, so the neighboring states don't get mad at Colorado for corrupting their youth. Those states like Kansas should just make it 100% legal and start stealing sales from CO. They have good growing conditions for outdoor and everything is cheap.

CO residents 21 years of age or older can cultivate up to 6 plants, 3 of which can be in the flowering stage in an enclosed, locked space. So you could in theory have pounds of dried bud yearly, if you needed that much. That is my understanding of the law. (btw am no longer a resident of CO)

• Like Like x 1