Wholesale Blunts

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by lonew0lf420, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Hey guys, so I have been really into blunts lately and some nights I will end up rolling 3 or 4 blunts. The problem is that I end up running to the gas station multiple times because I run out, so i figured I would buy 60 white grape white owl cigars. Has anyone ever done this, was it worth the purchase? Where would be a good place to get these at, a headshop, or tobacco store?

2. I can no longer roll white grape white owls. Well I can but I've tasted that same flavor so many times it's disgusting to me now. They were my favorite for like 2 years and that'd be 1-3 blunts a day. Moral of the story is get a variety pack if you can, those things taste got ruined for me man.

3. You can buy boxes of cigars online.

They have a tendency to be extremely stale; definitely invest in a humidor.

4. Check out GothamCigars that where I buy mine from

5. buy a box of dutches its cheap as hell

6. My brothers and I all chipped in $30 to buy a box of 50 vanilla dutches from an online cigar shop, best purchase we've ever made. The dutches were the best I've ever had, and they were all so soft that you could basically roll them like a J

7. Thanks for all the responses, I am going to search online for some white owls. Think I going to smoke them all before I would need to get the humidor. Blunts are my favorite way to blaze forsure.