Whoever wants to watch Mayweather and Marquez come here and lets toke it up!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by DaWood, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Blazin purp and drinking Stout. How bout that Katsidis fight?

*bong rip*

2. Frank trig is going to get fucking wrecked.

3. Belfort all the way baby

4. Wrong PPV thread dude, this aint UFC :smoke:

5. good look man i wanted 2 c this!!

already blazed waitin for the main event!

6. Good to see that Indonesian get rocked there, he was stumbling around and almost fell down twice right there at the end. Held the Mexican too much, even if he won.

7. Come on kid just gonna post the thread and go to sleep? Just plugging that FreePVP? Shit isn't even running.

8. eh wish somebody got knocked out. Not that bad of a fight though, but UFC was better.

9. the movie theater was the way to go by far. it was so sick.

god damn. mayweather was lookin roy jones-ish tonight at times. i was amazed. he absolutely must fight mosely.

edit-mma is just....its just so......

fuck it

10. That was quite a finish, when Sugar Shane walked up for the challenge during his victory interview. He was basically backing down too, then looked like it might almost come to blows... Then Mayweather took the interviewers microphone... I was cracking up.

11. Was anyone surprised by the outcome? I knew the fight was gonna play out exactly like that. I streamed it for a couple rounds then went back to UFC. These bitch ass boxing promoters need to set up Pacquiao-Mayweather.

12. Sounds like Pacquiao - Mayweather was looking to be his next match up, I guess that is until Sugar Shane came up and shook things up last night during his victory speech. He wasn't sounding too excited about fighting Mosley though from the looks of it, so expecting a Pacquiao-Mayweather isn't that farfetched.

13. that whole shit after the fight might've been a set up to take attention away from a pacquiao-mayweather fight :D