whoaaa

Discussion in 'General' started by gravy, Oct 27, 2003.

1. :D happy to be alive.... :)

about 1:30 i was crusin down the road at a slight 35mph in the rain.... car slidessss.... its the corner corb of someones drive way.....flips onto its side...slides about 100ft....falls on to the roof...slides another 100ft.....and stops in the oppisite lane....where there was thankfully no on comming traffic..

car, stoped, i pushed my seat belt button,fell...from my seatbelt, un lockek passenger door and kicked it open...

got out, a lady runs up and calls 911 i called mi madre.....
    all in all, i came out of it with a small scrape on my elbow and a completly toataled car, which insurance is probably not gonna cover......

but then again..... im here typing this and all i have is a scratch....

just being thankfull for what i have right now...

2. good that you're allright man.

3. shiat, I'm glad you're alright man

4. hey ma can we do it again?

lol...glad your ok man!!!

5. so am i.... when all is said an done im minus a car... have to figure out what im gonna do for a new one now.......

6. dont be a dick...

yeah man life sucks without a car..good luck!

7. ok so ...why dident you say so?

i got a different impresion..

8. i here ya ....

you wouldent like me when im sober....

9. ahhh.....have me?

10. you seem familiar...hmmm i wonder....

but for that... i don't give a fuck about my car... i give a fuck about my body... and my life.....

sorry my thread bothered you so much, if you don't lke it.... don't comment... :)

11. your thread ant bothering nobody ...lol

just keep the damn car on all 4 wheels next time!

12. you got me thinking of hitting the tequila....gonna have to get it out of the frezzer,,,lol

13. i always have a bottol of quervo in the frezzer...lol

14. ............ Anyone ya walk away from is a good one :D. Glad to hear ya ok mate .

15. got lots o'shots for ya....

16. of corse thats why some of us have so many posts...

17. durring periods of unemplyment i have spent way to much time in here....lol

in alaska it was hard to keep working all the time....

18. the company has been pleased with your perfomance as of late ...im sure this will be reflected in your emplyee evaluation ....

19. have pictures...... just need to get them on comp...... car = mangled......

im a lucky fuck.

20. gravy! baby!! im glad that you are a-okay :)

isnt that the car you were beatin on anyway!!??