whoa whoa whoa DC is legal????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by MrWalkway71, Dec 2, 2011.

1. So basically the government is spending millions on the garde of a drug war... Clinging to these anslinger scare tactics from almost 90 years ago... Busting innocent people following state laws... Then allowing people on their own front door step buy pot??!?! Can anyone help explain this to me??!?

2. See when I found out DC had MMJ I thought the exact same thing lol

3. The federal government didn't legalize marijuana in DC, the DC government (is that what you call it?) did. It's exactly the same as in CA, CO & OR - state law says it's legal, federal law says it's not. Federal law has got to change!

4. [quote name='"amsterdamage"']The federal government didn't legalize marijuana in DC, the DC government (is that what you call it?) did. It's exactly the same as in CA, CO & OR - state law says it's legal, federal law says it's not. Federal law has got to change![/quote]

But The District of Columbia is not a state... Thus no constitutional claim to states rights....

5. there is no mmj in dc yet, they are still going thru the motions to get dispensaries and stuff....Montel is trying to open one

6. Sadly, I understand the binary in your signature just about as well as I do normal written word. Stoner nerds unite!! lolz

As far as the OP, yeah there aren't any dispensaries or anything up here in DC yet. Will be nice when they start popping up though. Thought ya'll might find this interesting though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZTceWVtERo&feature=share]MSNBC: Rewriting legalization of marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

7. #7 ebbywrx05, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    "That is a record high" I LOL'd
    edit: That reporter is AWESOME. So passionate and serious about it, acted out or not lol

8. That News reporter hit the fuckin nail on the head. He should be president

9. I wanna toke with that news guy.