Whoa today I've felt one of the worst I've ever felt in my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Stoned, Jun 11, 2010.

1. #1 Mr Stoned, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    Well I went to see Reso last night and had an awesome, but drank almost a litre of Vodka and today's been one of the worst I've ever felt. I've had hangovers before, but nothing like this. I feel the physical tired and woozyness normally associated with the day after and when I woke up I still felt drunk as fuck, but I smoked two joints and have spent the last three hours feeling horrifically anxious and depressed. I've got these extremely stupid thoughts running through my head like my life is worthless. I feel broken inside.

I'll also mention that I was doing mephedrone regularly up till Monday, after quitting for 5 weeks (I did it a lot in February and March and and 3 weeks of hell, similar to what I feel today but less intense) and know how badly that fucked me up. I feel awful for it, like I've let everybody down and that I'm a terrible person. But what's worse today is, I can't concentrate on ANYTHING. Nothing gives me any satisfaction whatsoever. I've spent the last few hours going back and forth between my computer and my bed, unable to sleep or do anything productive. Reading threads on the itnernet is about the only thing I feel capabable of doing. This is wierd man, I don't think I've ever felt this bad before. Luckily I'm feeling a little better now, but an hour ago I felt horrendous beyond belief. I dunno what the fuck is wrong with me man, until I went out last night I felt awesome.

2. Just wait it out, you'll recover.
    By the way thats what you get for fucking with plant fertilizer. Keep it natural.

3. Drink some water and/or gatorade. Eat a banana if you can. You'll feel better once you're re-hydrated.

4. #4 Mr Stoned, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    Writing that was extremely theruputic. I don't feel as bad now, just pretty woozy and generally low. But I was literally climbing the walls earlier. I'm used to physical hangovers, they're manageable, but I've never had it affect my mentality so badly before.

5. Yeah true that man. I'm never touching that shit again.

6. That couldn't be any truer man. I felt a million times better once I was. The hours between 3 and 5.30 were unbearable. Going for a joint now then I'ma watch the France match.

7. We're playing alright, even without Henry and Malouda, just missed a great opportunity though. Should be a good match.

8. Sounds like you could be depressed.

9. That's what I thought too.

I have a lot of days like that OP. Where nothing makes me happy and I cant do anything but sit on the internet. sitting still is the worst thing to do though.

10. One of the worst you've ever felt in your life......so far.

[​IMG]

11. I think I actually do have depression. Drugs have made it really bad in the long run.

12. Go see a psychiatrist, and see what he/she can do for you. I had severe depression when I was about 12, and am so thankful that I was able to see doctors that were able to help me deal with that shit. I believe it put me WAY ahead of my peers in regards to dealing with stress and anxiety. Good luck.