Whoa, that was fucked up!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by viper55566, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Tonight I was on my way to the dam(there's an abandoned dam at the end of my neighborhood). It's probably about a three mile walk or so. Anyways, i'm walking down the road at like eight thirty at night with my hoodie up and some headphones on and like ever five to ten minutes I swear to god a car would drive by(guess everyone was coming home at the time). This was starting to freak me out because at a homeowners meeting it had been brought up about kids in the neighborhood walking around and smoking the evil pot:rolleyes: . Now, one thing to remember is that I have one joint on me and I have it cupped in my hand so I can eat it if a cop rolls up. Back to the story. About half way to the dam this womans dogs just charge at me barking(i had already smoked twice early so it startled me because i thought they were police dogs for a second). I just started talking to them and petting them and one of the dogs is trying it's damndest to eat my damn joint. Well, the woman comes out to get them and bring them in and I talk to her for a second while petting the dogs and I just drop the joint :eek: Luckily she had just turned around to get something out of her mailbox(mail perhaps)and I grabbed it and started walking again before she noticed it. Finally i'm about 2 minutes away from the dam(you have to go around a fence that says no trespassing and police authorized to arrest)and this guy who just pulled into his drive is checking his mail. Right when I get almost past him he whips around and starts talking to me. He asked me where I lived, what I was doing and what school I went to. I was starting to get worried he was giong to call the police but he finally went in and I continued on my walk.

In the end I finally got to the dam, smoked the joint faster than i've ever smoked before and walked back to my house without getting caught. I was just waiting for a cop to pull up the entire walk back.

2. damn bro, 3 miles seeems a lot for one jay!

3. Yeah, but its a pretty cool place though. On one side of the dam the water is just calm and the moon reflects across the water and on the other side the water is rushing over a lot of rocks. It's a pretty cool place to be stoned at.

4. Nice, i wish i had something like that around where i live. But i would never walk 3 miles just too smoke 1 j. But it sounds like a crazy place for about 4 ppl and a oz :hippie: , The closest thing a have to a place like that around here is the Project(wildlife place) Its pretty cool up there.(about 8miles from where i live though, so i don't go there much).

5. hell yeah thats so far for one jay i would have walked no futher than the front gate ur crazy

6. Nah man, it was good shit (KB) and plus I hadn't ran that day anyway so I needed the exercise. It was worth it.

7. Yeah, I like taking walks like that once in a while. Where I live you can walk around the neighborhood and smoke a joint or two cause the people around here are a bunch of rich old people and they mind their own business and never leave their houses. It's really relaxing. So fun to do on one of those nice summer nights.

8. ^^Yep, it sure is. Wish I could walk out there now. Gotta start college tomorrow though. Oh well. Peace

9. I live in a resort community with a golf course just off my backyard and lots of woods to hide in. Its awesome just sneaking out at midnight on a warm summer night and just wandering around the golf course blazin a blunt ro goin into the woods to blaze during the day. Just wish my community hard more stoners to hang out with than the all the old retiered ppl around here.

10. thats actually not that wierd shit like that happens to me all the time although it may seem odd at the time

11. well where i use to live*fl* and me and my bud's would smoke by this huge old insane silo :p

it was cool cause iof u went in there was pollow rooms and shit

it's so fucking kool