whoa that was close

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by premont, Aug 2, 2005.

1. so i get home from work today and find my dad in my room at my computer which isnt abnormal or anything. He starts yelling at me for the legal stuff my mom let me buy online. He was pissed i was smoking it. Apparently he doesnt care if i make it in tea but smoking it just makes it a bad thing to do. I told him it was completely unreasonable to classify something as "bad" just because you smoke it. Theres just different ways of preparing it ie weed smoked or cooked. Then he asked me if i was rolling the stuff and i said yes. So he asked pulls out one of my joints.

I was so shocked because everything of mine is hidden so well and out of the open that half the time i cant find it. The joint he found was one of 3 under the lava part of my lava lamp. I have no idea how he found it but he did. Luckily these 3 joints were my before bed (blue lotus, wild lettuce, some mids) so i split it open and explained to him what it was composed of.

He was skeptical but couldnt explain that it was definately weed, because i had packed 2/3s of the j with a wild lettuce/mids mix which when split open definately just looked like wild lettuce. the other 1/3 was clearly blue lotus.

I am in the clear for now on the weed thing, but he still has 3 that have mids in them and smell like it too.

So after he left my room, i moved everything into spots that are even more hidden and got rid of things i didnt need. Later tonight i have to dispose of 2 homemade bongs and some empties.

Hopefully everything will be ok. I am trying to stay really calm about it so i can thnk clearly and try to get out of it and so far its working.

anyone who feels like criticizing me, whatever

2. Man, I really need to order some but no access to a Credit Card.

3. money order, thats the way i did it

4. so what are these legal herbs good for? Is it just good smoke, do you mix it, get a buzz from it? What site do you get it from and any reccomendations?

5. what's that legal stuff like? I heard it sucks.

6. heh if you have a PS2, one of the old ones, the part in the back where you put the modem in is great for hiding stuff in..

7. ^^ Unless you have an internet adaptor for it which is what the hole is really for. Pretend nothing happened and just be really careful about hiding your shit.

8. just because its legal doesnt mean it isnt gonna get you high. but if you are looking for a legal weed then you are pretty much out of luck.

9. Crusher, it isn't legal weed...it's just legal herbs. And he didn't just order any old herb, I am sure he did a little research first. Here's a little tip: never take anything before you know what the effects are, otherwise you are just stupid.

10. ummm... would you like to start reading other posts than the last one. i wasnt referring to the original poster with my post. i was referring to rezinn. he said he heard legal stuff sucks. i was just telling him what i already know
    i know that legal stuff works but i also know that if your looking for the same high as bud then you will most likely be disappointed.

11. Um, crusher, I have read all the posts in this thread, how the hell am I supposed to know what you are referring to...especially if the post you are referring to is a few posts before yours? That is what the quote button is for, I will apologize for my mistake, but whatever.

12. i wasnt pissed..
    i just figured that you might be a little baked

13. Haha, after I read that, I changed it, seemed a little harsh, I am not baked, I am just tired. But still, use the quote button next time, that way I won't get confused:confused: .

14. well at first nothing worked but when mixed with weed it all seemed to do what they were supposed to

sinicuichi made me hear some shit, like i had music on, turned it off and 1 hr later i could hear it perfectly as if it were still on(it wasnt i checked lol)

blue lotus is extremely relaxing, after you just want to sit down and chill out, listen to some music

salvia is salvia, when used right and in the right amount, i just kind of left my body

wild lettuce made me have dreams that when i woke up i thought were real
    ex1 nightmare on this is pretty scary, i thought i got stabbed and when i woke up i was extremly surprised and relieved there was no stab wound in my side

my syrian rue extraction was ruined by my cat

calea zacatechichi - like wild lettuce but 100x more real in your dream
    ex - i had a dream i won a pound in a high stakes poker game, stashed it in my room..etc, when i woke up for like 5 min i was stressing out trying to find it, then i realized it was a dream and was really dissapointed

oh and damiana doesnt work, just tastes horrible

i bought all my stuff from www.iamshaman.com

i recommend buying extracts and not just leaves
    im glad i bought all of it, just would now buy all the extracts instead
    i ordered some hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, flys and wormwood so ill report back when i try it out