Who would you vote for.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LSYouTiger, Nov 30, 2011.

1. #1 LSYouTiger, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Of these three people, who would you most reasonably vote for?

Candidate A: He associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologers. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks up to ten Martinis a day.

Candidate B: He was ejected from office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a large amounts of whisky every evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extra-marital affairs.

find the answer at http://www.businessballs.com/ethicsanswer.htm

2. I'm not sure if you meant to add links.. or what

But I decided... I'm not fuckin voting this term

I don't see a point anymore, there is never legit leadership

3. damn how do you make a poll

4. If I was on a comp I could help you make it...... I'm not 100% sure how to edit make one

Let me finish this cig n ill see if I can figure it out lol

5. well regardless of who your choices were going to be - if Ron Paul is on your list he was going to be the winner. If Ron Paul wasn't on your list, he was still going to be the winner.

/thread ;)

6. haha, no my intent will blow your mind... once i fix this shit

7. [​IMG]

I'm just going to keep posting these awesome tea party images till you get the poll up...or until someone asks me to stop.

8. it is fixed now sorry

9. well Candidate C sounds like the best, but I can only assume that the OP is some type of tricky trickster.

10. i posted the link to find out the answer

11. Adolf Hitler FTW?

12. This is how American society works. we care too much about personal lives today and not about peoples stand in politics.

There was only one obvious choice, but this was to show that personal lives should not be weighed so much

13. Besides the fact that Adolf was 1/2 crazy and had mommy issues, he was a brilliant leader and more people need to study him.

14. #16 TheAtmansPath, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    How can i vote for someone without knowing their political positions?

edit: oh now i get your point. I win though, I chose none until i know their positions. muahahaha