Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who would you smoke with?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by V3N0M, Dec 20, 2006.

1. So was just wondering who would you rather chill with while high? I perfer other stoners so we can chat and talk about some random stuff and is always fun to be with someone else high ;). So anyways do you like to smoke alone, stoner friends,Non-smokin friends.
    EDIT: also do like hangin out with the non-smokin friends since I can smoke and smoke and they wont ever smoke it,so all for you lol.

2. Other stoners or myself..

3. I'd rather smoke with other people that are high, just cuz I get good vibes from them. Being around people who don't smoke is kinda a buzzkill for me, they just don't send off the good vibes that stoners do. Smoking alone is mid ground cuz you're only getting your own vibes, and you've got all the say in what to do, but I def like smoking with other stoners more.

4. i refer to smoke with other tokers but sometimes its fun to blaze and then go out with people who dont know you've smoked.

like last night i got high with my brother in the parking lot of a mall and then we went in, got food, and did some christmas shopping.

if i could smoke with anyone, maybe the band members of sublime.

5. Like Bread, with my stoner buddies or myself.

6. I voted Stoner friends because theres nothing better than sharing a bowl with a couple of your friends. but i love when i go out for dinner with friends from school and just being completely toasted.

7. Mostly by myself, nothing better than blazing one to your dome and then gaming it up.

8. yeah.. blazing and gaming is good. but I far prefer the social nature of weed.

just the act of smoking it is a good way to get to know people. and if you know them already-- then what better a way to bond with them then get high together?

Smoking alone is great. relaxing, fun, and you always get to choose what you do without any agreements to be made. but it can never compete with laughing non-stop with a couple of your buddies and having conversations about god only knows what while passing around bowls and gradually getting higher and higher.

that's my opinion lol

9. ^^^ I couldnt agree more. I also love when you and your friends have been toking for hours and you finally decide to leave the apartment and go do something, and when you step outside you finally realise how stoned you actually are.

10. i voted stoner friends, but alone is fun too, but who i would wanna smoke with is Tony Iommi (black sabbath's guitar player) that would be bad ass gotta have the dank bud for him too, peace, have a happy high holidays

11. stoner girls

12. None of the above. When I'm high, just laying with a girl I care for in my arms is the most incredible feeling. Poke fun at me all you want, but that's the truth.