Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who would you love to toke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirMarijuana, Mar 18, 2012.

1. #1 SirMarijuana, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    If you could toke with anybody who has ever lived who would it be with? My choice would be George Washington Carver:cool:. Just to give him a high five for inventing peanut butter.

2. My future girl friend

3. Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha.

4. no doubt wiz khalifa

5. this, or anyone willing to smoke my broke ass out right now lol.

6. sesh with Jessica Alba and Snoop Dogg

7. Morgan Freeman.

Imagine those silky tones while you're toking

8. I just realized smoking with George Bush would be kinda funny. Especially if its like that one scene from Harold & Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay :D

9. Your choice would be jesus? you shouldn't have a hard time organising that, just talk to yourself pretend someone's there as usual

10. My girlfriend's dad. He looks like a hippie, and some of his coworkers smoke but I don't know for sure if he does or not. Plus his wife is a fat/lazy, controlling bitch and I think he needs some time to forget about that.

11. milla jovovich
    or dre

12. There are so many people that I would love to toke with...
    I would have to say at this very moment Barry Weiss from the show Storage Wars! That guy just seems as though he would take you on the most epic trip down his memory lane.

:smoke:

13. #14 BlazeLE, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    dammit now i want him to narrate my sessions lol.

Morgan Freeman: "as he took the first hit he just felt the weight of the world lift off of his shoulders."

14. you do realize jesus was a real person right? whether he was the son of god or not is whats up for debate...

15. A sexy stoner girl (rare lol), A$AP Rocky, Smoke Dza, Curren$y, Bob Marley, Cheech and Chong,... to be continued

16. Nobody said "Jesus"

17. James Franco... I'd like to do a lot of things with him

Oh and Mark Twain and Sigmund Freud, in a not dirty way

18. Kid cudi. That guy is so down to earth, and I relate to him musically. He is the true music artist in this day and age

19. Doug Wilson...(Kevin Nealon) From the show "Weeds". He seems like he'd be a pretty funny dude to smoke with.