Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who would you love to get high with but never will

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrizzMint, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Thomas Jefferson

2. Pretty much everyone all you guys posted

with the addition of Amanda Bynes. We could have a fatty GC smoke sesh, then you guys would all leave the room and me and Amanda would enjoy some alone time

also the people actually have to smoke, right?

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. My Grandfather

5. I thought this thread was going to read "Who would you love to get pregnant." :hello:

6. My bestfriend. He doesn't smoke and has only ever drank once, but isn't opposed to me doing either. Id love to smoke with him because I know we'd have a chill ass time, but I'm not going to pressure him into it. Maybe one day he'll come to his senses and see what he's been missing though!

7. Morgan Freeman or Havana Brown, too hard to choose.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Marilyn monroe...i bet she give great head

9. Ghostface from Scream of course, WAAAAAAZZZZUUUP! :bongin:

10. Jimi, Joe Rogan + Morgan Freeman

11. Joplin, Hendrix & Morrison.

[​IMG]

12. Alan Watts

13. Billie Joe Armstrong

14. Samuel L. MOTHERFUCKIN' Jackson!

We would smoke out and then re-enact scenes from his movies where he yells a lot. I'd play the dude getting yelled at lol.
    "Say what again! I double dare you motherfucker! Say what one more goddamn time!"
    It'd be like being IN the movie....

15. Joe Rogan. The closest I can get now is blazing while listening to his badass podcast

16. the entire US Senate and Congress, in an 'open session' with 'We The People'

17. Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, Rick Ross, Joe Rogan!

18. Brooke Elliot (Hearing her sing for me while high would be the highlight of my life), Morgan Freeman ( I agree his voice is awesome and since he's acted as God so many times...), and Bob Marley (Kinda ironic).