Who would you go gay for?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ImNotReal, Nov 24, 2015.

1. NO HOMO. This is not for aggressive homophobes or people uncomfortable with their sexuality.

So assuming you're a straight male/female who would you go gay for? OR if you're gay who would you 'go hetero' for lol.

Personally I always say Jim Morrison or John Lennon. I don't think if I had the opportunity I would actually go gay for them but I see it as the best way of saying how much I admire them as musicians, philosophers and people.

I'm ready to be trolled.

2. I'd go gay for someone who isn't real..

I'm looking at you OP ;)

3. I would disregard my sexual preferences for Cillian Murphy

[​IMG]

4. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/sad_2.gif

5. That's a consistent theme in the threads you make.
    [​IMG]

6. lol wat

7. Why did this get moved to pandoras box? Discussing sexuality is controversial? :S

8. Probably because of the gay element.

9. Am I the one giving the d or taking the d?

10. Depends. Im CIS male but identify as a woman. Therefore I can be a lesbian. Fun.

11. Nice legal loop hole there.

12. What I wouldn't do to munch rug lol.

13. Clooney, no one else

14. Michael Douglas, in his younger days

15. Alan Ritchson, just got done binge watching Blue Mountain State..dude is fucking hilarious.

16. Johnny Depp hahaha. I wish I could look like him

17. I'd bend for a stack of bens.

18. Pete Evans, famous Australian chef:

[​IMG]

But that would only be after I got tired of licking this local news-cunt, Rachel. She has a smoking hot body, not necessarily obvious in this photo:

[​IMG]

19. well, since i'm hetro, i would have to go for looks. Maybe george michaels or Pierce Brosnan. Oh shit...IDK what the hell i'm saying...i gotta get outta here......