Who would you go gay for?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mire, Mar 27, 2013.

1. If I had to choose then I would probably have a nice night with Justin Timberlake. He's just so suave... :cool:

What about you?

2. Every guy would go gay for macgyver

3. mila kunis, alice glass, and felice fawn.

4. This thread is so gay

I would do Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes

5. You all aren't straight.

6. you caught me :(

7. I have never looked at another guy and thought, "I would go gay for this person." I would not go gay for anyone.

8. yeah the fact that you made this thread means you actually considered being gay, so you might be......might as well try it out, nothing wrong with it
    unfortunately I can't say I would ever go gay for a guy.....but I would definitely go for two gay girls :D

9. <--- this guy right here is the only guy i've ever considered going gay for :smoking:

10. i think when straight dudes have a "man crush" its not because we wanna bang the guy, its because we want something they have. the looks,the attitude, the women, etc.

11. Lool a real straight man wouldnt go gay for anyone unless you mean happy gay but still sounds gay..

12. and of course, yet another thread has been detailed by guys denying any homoerotic fantasies they'd carry out if given the chance.

13. Id bang the shit out of Ryan Gosling...in a totally non gay way

14. John Mayer... And it's not EVEN close.

15. Nah when i had a gay thought i manned up and told myself either im gay or not and here i am today guy.

16. For you to have a fantasy about any man having his dick up your ass means there is definitely apart of you that is gay. Sorry but no I don't ever want that lol.

17. #20 jimbobbybob, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    or they simply have never been attracted to a man before......I just point out what I believe to be facts, I don't judge people. gay people are usually the most "down to earth"...at least those who I have met who are open about their sexuality, they're also really open to drugs, so many that's why they're so chill, idk