Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who works out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hellomynamesbri, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I started working out too, for that high... and I work out high too because it allows me to focus a lot better and not get bored.

Working out not high is not too fun...

But that sesh after the workout is what motivates me to do a 45 minute routine!

2. Yeah I try to do an intense cardio workout around 2-3 times a week. Keeps my tolerance down.

3. I used too, but now im more focusing on school so no time :/

4. I just started.

5. I dislike that some people are exercising just for their tolerance. exercise to get fit and live an enjoyable life, not for fucking pot.

6. I work out 3 or 4 times a week but the munchies I get hurt my results lol

7. Shoot~ You know me, I stay working out:D I work out hard 4 days week, like work out one day, then take a rest the day after, then exercise again. On my work out days I do yoga, jog, than either lift weights or work on my abs all in one day. On my rest days, I go for an hour walk around my neighborhood collecting recyclables. Dang man, exercise is the shizznizzle bam snip snap sack!:laughing:

8. I don't know who you've talked to, but I enjoy working out a lot
    Also, "something outside" for me isn't really that much of a workout, I mean I use my legs and play hacky sack, but you know..

9. im with him^^^ normally i work out all the time....for some reason latley i havent felt like working out at all...i feel like shit lmao

i love working out too

10. Haha your cool, 20 bucks says your a scrawny little bitch. Quit being jealous of people that take care of their bodies and get girls while you sit at home smoking your life away

11. I go for a 2~ mile run almost every weekday before classes. It also gives me an excuse to get outside.

12. I have to,
    keeps me in shape for work
    4km runs every 3rd day,
    hurts me knee but worth it.
    weights every 2nd day

13. I used to work out. Then I got really sick. Now, I walk everyday but am saving up for an elliptical. My goal is to run two miles a day, maybe more.

14. I was going like 4-5 days a week lifted every other day at a gym I was paying $10 a month but since I moved to Arizona I havent done shit man gyms here cost the same as a cable bill its retarded. Im just gonna buy my own weight set when I gather more money though.

15. I lift 4 times a week. Great to see the results of your effort at the end of the day. And blasting beats in your own zone makes it a nice time to wind down and get some stress out. Also having a natural 8 pack and wanting to keep that up gives me some motivation :)

16. I lift 6 days a week and do cardio at least 4 of those days.

Anyone like to lift while high? I've found its fun, but doesn't always give you a great lift.

17. Me I lift about 14grams atlease two times a day then I do finger exercises by rolling up joints.

18. I can't lift while high. I give up way too easily lol.

I usually lift 5-6 days a week. 5'7" 180lbs 12% body fat. I'd say it's definitely worth it.

19. we have a thread like this in the right seciton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.