Who will you vote for in Nov?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RC Flyer, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Found this picture on FB....

295185_10151026113181121_1538575145_n.jpg

No matter who you choose, this is true!

2. Right now I'm at a crossroads. I'm stuck between Dr. Jill Stein, and Gary Johnson. I refuse to waste my vote on Romney or Obama. Most people would say I'm wasting my vote by voting for the other two because they have no chance of winning. I disagree. I think you waste your vote when you give it to any candidate who doesn't deserve it, who we know will only do more damage, but vote for them anyway because you think they're the only ones who have a chance. I think the worst thing a person can do at the voting booth is vote for the "lesser of two evils" because you think only one of those two have a chance. The other, lesser known candidates would have a chance if more people voted for the right reasons instead of for all the wrong ones. Lesser of two evils? Evil is still evil.

3. i cant vote..

but if i could.. id vote for Obama.. not sayin i like him, but i sure in the hell like him more then Romney

4. I'm voting Romney

5. What Happened to that "Ron Paul" Guy????

I thought he was the ACE in the hole...

6. Not a psychopathic killer, so not Romney or Obama.

7. ^^This is what I'm talking about. You can't say you really like Obama, but you'll vote for him so not to give your vote away to Romney. What about the other two candidates in the race!?! Get to know them, people. Take a little time and read up about them. Two weeks ago I didn't know who Jill Stein was, but after spending a few days reading about her and her ideas, the more I learn about her, the more I want to know. She may actually swing my vote from Johnson.

It's only our lives and livelihoods at stake here, guys. If we can spend a couple of hours a day browsing GC, we can squeeze out 20 extra minutes to look up some info about the other two presidential candidates. Every time we vote inside the box, we allow the mainstream government to paint us further and further into a corner. Start thinking outside the box, and maybe we'll begin to see a return of some of our long-lost freedoms.

8. no i agree with you.. and i hate the 2 party system, but im not so stubborn to think im gunna change anything by voting for someone with absolutely no chance..

9. So let me get this straight...You're well aware of the flawed left right paradigm, and the fact that both of these candidates are essentially the same person and will carry out the same liberty limiting and war making policies.

However, you still choose to give your vote to one of them. But why? Thats like driving down the highway towards a huge hurricane...there are exit ramps here and there that would offer a great escape route, but you continue to drive head on into the storm...

I don't mean to criticize your vote, however try to see it from a different perspective.

10. Obama because he has a cool voice.

11. well like i said, i cant vote.. but yea, i kno.. its fucked up.. and im not sayin i HATE obama.. i dont really like the guy.. but i refuse to give my vote to romney, and seeing as its either gunna be him or obama getting elected, id rather vote obama to put romney one vote down..

i understand its a fucked up way to see things.. but hey.. this is a fucked up world.. i didnt create it.. i just live in it

at the end of the day.. noones gettin my vote

12. I'm not saying Gary Johnson could beat Romney and Obama but I'm not going to keep things the way they are.

[​IMG]

13. #16 RC Flyer, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    I tend to vote for who I think will the least harm, however I know that either "OhBlaBla" or "Ram-me" will win so I have too think who of these two will do the least damage. Too this thinking, I feel OhBlaBla has been tip-toeing this 4 years and getting things/people in place to completely ruin America if re-elected to a second term. With his stepping in to save Holder's ass by use his executive powers to cover-up the selling of guns to cartel's while allowing MJ to remain a "Schedule A" drug, one drug that he admits using himself, I have too ask What is next?

14. #17 jmick, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    When I think about voting for a 3rd party candidate, I think about when Gore and Bush ran and Nader was the 3rd party man. Well, I and a lot of others voted for Nader, votes that prolly would have gone to Gore allowing him to have won. Unfortunately for our country and the rest of the world this allowed Bush to win...Oh, to answer the question, Obama, no way I would vote for Romney, Ryan....at least Obama knows what it's like to get high...

15. But I don't see how you can blame the third party voters for that. Those at fault are the ones who voted for the wrong man/woman, not the right one.

16. Then they didn't deserve to win...

17. this is about the same way i see it