Who will win the AFC Championship?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Michael Gary Scott, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Jets or Steelers?

2. JETS Obviously

3. not gonna hate but i feel the steelers are going to win this one.

4. Jets.

Steelers aren't shit.

5. I say Jets too. I was expecting a lot more Steelers fans to voice their opinion.

6. They have the top defense in the league and they aren't shit?

Fuck the Jets, they may have a decent defense but there's no way they can get anything done against Polamalu and the Steeler's defense. If Tom Brady has problems passing on the Steelers, Mark Sanchez will still be having nightmares of the game when he retires.

7. Arent the two defenses ranked #1 and 2 in the league? In most categories anyway.

8. I'm not sure, but Mark Sanchez can't hold a candle to Big Ben, the Steeler's receivers are much better than the Jets', and so forth. Really, the only offensive area I see the Jets being better at is on the ground, and Mendenhall is no slouch either.

9. Interesting to see how Holmes will perform back in Pitt. during the playoffs. It will be a good game for sure.

10. Jets got it.

It's gonna be a damn good game though.

11. Steelers 21-17

12. I would say the steelers have it in the bag. Heinz field is a bitch to play at... Got tickets for the game, boooooooyah.

13. Aren't shit? 6 super bowl wins. Most in the NFL. :eek: :rolleyes:

I was at Heinz field the last time the AFC Championship was played there and watched the Steelers slay the Ravens, and expect this year to be a repeat performance with the Jets. :smoke:

Although I'll be behind the enemy lines for this one :cool: ... I'm flying back to Albany for school today and I'll be on a layover at LaGuardia in NYC for the start of the game.

Let's hope New York likes my terrible towel ;)

14. We don't have to because our team will do the talking on the field today when they beat the Jets, so go on and enjoy yourselves in the meantime.

15. gotta assume the steelers.. but the jets have impressed on D for sure.. holding brady and manning to near nothing on the road.

i just don't know if the Jets can run on the PIT D like they did on NE and IND

and if they can't.. then Sanchez will have a long day.

16. Should be a good game. I think its the better of the two to be played today but GB/Chi fans will disagree!

17. Here we go. Cheers.