Who will win the 2013 Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LSDForPeace, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Seahawks are going to win! TO will set all kinds of records......

2. Redskins obviously

3. [quote name='"PuFyy"']Redskins obviously[/quote]

Hahahaha good joke man

4. Jets!!!!

haha just kidding they will be battling the Dolphins to avoid last place in their division.

5. Well im from buffalo and love my bills but ive been a ravens fan ever since I started watching football as well. I believe it will be ravens/49ers superbowl. Ravens- 21, 49ers-17.

6. I have a tear seeing howmany of you are ravens fans! Haha let's fucking go!

7. [quote name='"ClarkHemp"']I have a tear seeing howmany of you are ravens fans! Haha let's fucking go![/quote]

Hell yeah!

8. Packers have no defense but a great offense. Pats have no run game. Steelers look thin on offense, especially without Wallace. Jets don't have the QB to win.

I'm going to say 49ers/Ravens with Ravens winning it all, then Ray Lewis will retire.

9. ummm, Pats have no run game :rolleyes:

They have different player s then last year you know.

10. [quote name='"Bluntzilla420"']Packers have no defense but a great offense. Pats have no run game. Steelers look thin on offense, especially without Wallace. Jets don't have the QB to win.

I'm going to say 49ers/Ravens with Ravens winning it all, then Ray Lewis will retire.[/quote]

It will be a sad day when he retires. I hope he comes back as a coach. I wouldn't doubt it. Football is in his blood.

11. it will be a sad day for football if joe flacco and alex smith are playing each other for a superbowl

12. pats are going into this year with the exact same top 3 rbs as last year (woodhead, rodley, vereen)

13. No one said the G-Men? Cmon man. Me being a die hard Giants fan I have to say they won't win it this year. ( hopefully im wrong though) ONLY because repeating is VERY rare in the NFL.

14. [quote name='"zro420"']it will be a sad day for football if joe flacco and alex smith are playing each other for a superbowl[/quote]

Joe flacco never gets credit for anything. Hes underated. He outplayed tom brady in the conference game last yr. And wouldve already had played in two superbowls if houshemanzadeh didnt drop the gamewinner in pittsburgh in 09. And if torrey smith didnt drop the gamewinner last year, plus cundiff missing the fg on their final drive. Until that defense retires, flacco will never be known as a winning qb.

15. hasn't had a year where he's cracked 4000 yards, has had double digit interceptions every year, most TDs in a season with 25, idk. i don't see that as underrated.

i'm not saying he's horrible, but he's not really anything.

16. It was Lee Evans not Torrey Smith.

17. Detroit Lions.

They are due. Great draft picks, got rid of the bad seeds.

Hopefully the Secondary picks up.

18. first of all, why even bring up brady's stats vs flacco's stats in that game considering the disparity in the two defenses? flacco was going up against literally the worst defense in the league, and brady was going against one of the best.

also, idc about "would have" and what if's. flacco is a decent qb. prob a bit above avg, but he is nothing special.

he better hope for his own ass that that ravens defense doesn't "retire" (whatever that means? how does a defense collectively retire?). they still have a ton of young talent on that D, and i don't see it getting that much worse for the next few years. flacco will always have a great defense and a great runningback behind him. if the ravens can't get to the superbowl, then it will be because of him.

it's pretty obvious just from watching flacco that he will never be an elite qb or anything better than above average. the last time a team was in the superbowl with a qb that wasn't elite was chicago with grossman, and that chicago defense was one of the best of this decade. flacco is going to need a lot of help if he ever wants to make it to the superbowl. lucky for him, he has it with good coaching, a great run game, and an elite defense.

19. [quote name='"zro420"']

first of all, why even bring up brady's stats vs flacco's stats in that game considering the disparity in the two defenses? flacco was going up against literally the worst defense in the league, and brady was going against one of the best.

also, idc about "would have" and what if's. flacco is a decent qb. prob a bit above avg, but he is nothing special.

he better hope for his own ass that that ravens defense doesn't "retire" (whatever that means? how does a defense collectively retire?). they still have a ton of young talent on that D, and i don't see it getting that much worse for the next few years. flacco will always have a great defense and a great runningback behind him. if the ravens can't get to the superbowl, then it will be because of him.

it's pretty obvious just from watching flacco that he will never be an elite qb or anything better than above average. the last time a team was in the superbowl with a qb that wasn't elite was chicago with grossman, and that chicago defense was one of the best of this decade. flacco is going to need a lot of help if he ever wants to make it to the superbowl. lucky for him, he has it with good coaching, a great run game, and an elite defense.[/quote]
    Ravens. Have a better team then the pats. The pats arent even a playoff time with out Brady

20. [quote name='"blowinStr8Kill"']
    Ravens. Have a better team then the pats. The pats arent even a playoff time with out Brady[/quote]

Flacco is wacco, and Brady is a Lady.

It is all about Stafford. :)

Puff Puff Pass