Who will win the 2013 Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by LSDForPeace, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Giving the people what they wanted to see would of been Peyton vs. Brady in the AFC championship game. Both teams were in the championship game last year & oh their legit teams so its no stretch to see them both in the SB. People & their conspiracies crack me up.

:laughing:

Ray Lewis is the greatest leader sports have seen, not surprised to see him rally the troops for his last ride.

GO RAVENS!!! :smoking:

2. Ravens got this game winning by atleast 10

3. I'm 100% sure this won't happen, but I'm putting down a prop bet that Ravens win by 19-21 at 34:1 odds.. what makes this bet even stupider is that I have 49ers beating the -3 spread for my real bet lol

4. Seems it didnt work out for your noles bc they were in like even commercial on espn

5. Ravens baby!

6. I want the ravens to win but i dont know the 49ers are looking pderty dam good....adn dammit.im a broncos fan so i dont want to root for them....

7. Ray Lewis is going to finish his career with a win!

8. When I made this thread last August I picked my Ravens cause I just had a feeling it would be a do or die year for them, check it now! :smoke:

9. Niners are to stout

10. I still cant believe how ray lewis stated that this would be his last year playing and all of a sudden they are in the superbowl. I would put everything i have on the ravens winning the superbowl this year.

11. I dislike both teams this year but i said if the ravens make it they are gonna win it

12. I like Ravens and i will cheer for them , Ray deserves to retire as a legend

13. Man this game is crazy! Thought it was gonna be a blowout but things sure have changed!

14. #414 Perpetual Burn, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    College football isn't rigged. :wave: ;)

Loose lips sink ships.

FSU representin' in the Super Bowl, though...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDI5T6bEoHE]Anquan Boldin highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Go Noles!

15. The Ravens!

Fact

'Too blessed to be stressed'